Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE CAN I FIND LESBIAN GALORE???

Guest sobegirl

Guest sobegirl

Thanks for your reply's. FAUX-DYKES? What's that? I dont really care if the women are femme, butch, whatever ;) I just wanna know where I can find women..hehe ;D

Guest Marina22

What I think is a Faux-Dyke/Dike, (sp?) lol, is when girls make out with each other or whatever else to make guys horny while they watch. It's an indirect way to get a guys attention instead of just talking or making out with the guy. Playing on a guys nature to watch two girls get it on, very annoying to hetero girls and most real lesbians and or bi-girls I have spoken to about the subject.

Guest sobegirl

Really? hahaha...that is so south beach :D But I know I wouldn't do it for any other reason than to turn myself on, and honestly, that would DEFENITLY not turn me on. ::)

Guest sobegirl

I actually like going to Score Nightclub off lincoln rd. I like the fact that men are not hounding women or staring at women there :) It's a great atmosphere. The music is always great and the crowd is not so fake and presumptious like in some other venues. I'm actually going there 2night for DJ Bruno's B-Day Bash...wohooo :o

Guest sobegirl

A lot of places on the beach have at least lesbian nights.

Yeah I know. ATLEAST :D I went to Wilton Manors 2 weeks ago, and they only had like 1 Lesbian Bar. They were playing country music :D It was effin horrible :-[

Guest sobegirl

What is the girl guy ratio there? I heard it is often a mixed club. Any straight girls go there?

I'm sure alot of str8 girls go to Score. I actually took this hot girl from Orlando there with 2 of her str8 friends, and she was like :o OMFG! , She is soooo in the closet, hehe. But I know there are str8 girls and str8 guys that go there. The ratio would probably be 60% guys and 40 % women. But on Sat nights is when u see more women.

Guest sobegirl

You went into the white man's country, what'd you expect?

White man's? lmao..more like flamboyant-sexually frusterated gay white men! :D I went to Giorgi's Alibi, there's ALOT of sexual frustration there as well as Club Twist in SOBE.

Guest sobegirl

My ex lives in Wilton Manors and it is definitely a well known gay area but from what I saw they were out as out can be..

I know ;) Most of em' are very openly out and about. Marina..hehe that reminds me of the L Word "Marina" What a bitch! hehehe ;D

Guest sobegirl

Trying to scare her away already, huh?

No! hehehe ;D Her name just reminds me of this character on this lesbian show called the L Word. Marina was a character in the 1st season, and she seduced a then str8 girl (Jenny) to come out of the closet, leave her then BF, and then surprise her with her life partner the costume designer, what's her face? Do you watch this show Marina? :)