Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would u have sex with a friend??

starcapone

OK...this happened to me twice. Once with a really good friend and once with a girl that was just a friend/clubbing buddy. The good friend and I got really drunk one night and couldn't resist. Mind you this is after about 6 years of flirting, and teasing each other. We both wanted it so bad. Could've been the start of one of the greatest relationships either of us will have ever had. Turned out to be some of the worst sex in my life. And not just because I was drunk, but because she turned out to be the most "vanilla" person in bed. We both agreed that it was a bad idea, and we should never do it again. yadda yadda yadda Flash forward 4 more years...We're the best of friends. I feel that this attempt at sexual relations forged a foundation that will never be shook. We now know that that was not the thing for us.

The other girl just turned into a fuck buddy. If we were out and hadn't hooked up with anyone, we'd go home together. She fell out of my life, but not due to the sex. Anyway...just a couple of tales on the subj.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

Originally posted by starcapone:

what do u mean by "vanilla" person...not freaky enough cwm13.gif

Specifically, I mean that she wouldn't go for anything more than missionary and oral. I like to switch things up in bed. At least doggie style or her on top at some point. And by vanilla i mean bland.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

The moral of thestories is that there are no rules in life.

There are rules if you want to play things safe - in which case don'thave sex with friends.

But when you play by the rules youdeny yourself the sex and all sorts of other unique and exotic type friendships / relationships with people.

But if you don'tplay it safe its dangerous.. So know the person, tryto stay reaql and open and honest, make your best call, don'tbe afraid to change your mind or back-out if you feel you misjudged and sufferthe consequences like an adult.

Originally posted by mrdick:

The moral of thestories is that there are no rules in life.

There are rules if you want to play things safe - in which case don'thave sex with friends.

But when you play by the rules youdeny yourself the sex and all sorts of other unique and exotic type friendships / relationships with people.

But if you don'tplay it safe its dangerous.. So know the person, tryto stay reaql and open and honest, make your best call, don'tbe afraid to change your mind or back-out if you feel you misjudged and sufferthe consequences like an adult.

Amen!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Guest xfactor834

This is a touchy subject:

Like Mr. Dick said, there are no rules...but there is always ONE FACT:

Having sex with a friend WILL CHANGE things.

It can never be the exact same thing, plus sex.

Feelings are always involved, and most always, the girl wants the guy to commit to a serious relationship, when all the guy wanted was a good fuck from a girl he'd been fantasizing about for a while.

Sad =(

------------------

jet.jpg

Power is nothing without control

Xfactor,

That stereotype - while still somewhat true, is less prevalent than before. I also know manygirls that just wanted a fuck and the guy acted like their new BF. Works both ways now - though still somewhat more the way you said.

And you are right sex does change things 99% of the time. Though of course giventhat there areexceptions to every rule. Sometimes it doesn't. Life is chaos wink.gif

Ive had "bed buddies" that where only into sex if we couldn't get seriouse with any one else..

I think greeeaat friends scratch each others itches no matter what and ask nothing else in return..

Perhaps I've just been lucky

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

instead of bugging myself with rules, i take a different lane.. i don't break rules someone else makes about relationships, i make my own.

i have slept with a friend, i have turned down another one because of circumstantial problems. when it's just sex, no romance, there are always much easier choices if you can control your urges for two minutes.. leaving things to your best judgement is always smarter than following some fuckwit's rule just because he fucked his best friend and it didn't work out..

bah

who's to tell me how, when, why or whether to fuck whomever i please besides the other person smile.gif

morph_the_sexanarchist

ok, my ex and i, broke up about 2 years ago, but remained friends. just recently, we were chillin, and it happened right on the front seat of her car. and were better friends, but nothing more. in conclusion, i will say that friends can have sex. but only if you know for a fact that it will remain a friendship and nothing more.