Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AQUABOOTY 8 YEAR ANNIVERSARY w/ JAZZANOVA, OSUNLADE, TRUBY TRIO +++

Guest tbooty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dj_Peace

Congrats guys-class act all the way and I am continually impressed by the way that you guys handle your business. Much continued success in this and your future endeavors...remember to treat eac meal as a banquet, live each day as though it were a holiday and keep dancing as though nobody is watching!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DeepHouseMan
I actually need to... I threw-up all over them after Kaskade! LOL!

That was obviously after you spilled your drinks all over us ya drunk baaaasitd! Control yourself at the bar foo! LOL

Guest Major

Big congrats on reaching such a milestone! Had many a good times at Aquabooty events over the past 4 years I have lived here.

Happy 8th and here's to many more! cheers-2.gif

Guest vaughan
Bring your hip waders for this one!

2005442052566942372_rs.jpg

Where did you find that pic of me? MAn I thought I destroyed it! I still have those... I'll be sure to rock 'em Saturday!

This Saturday is going down in the history books... along with every single other party that Aquabooty has produced! We are honored to be a part of their family and look forward to an evening of musical bliss!

Did I mention this is going to be one HELL of a throwdown that requires some serious dancefloor scuffing!

CAN YOU DIG?! THIS SATURDAY AT THE PAWNSHOP!

aquabooty_8year.jpg

Guest Sela V

I went to my first Aquabooty party in June of 2005 on the rooftop of Nocturnal. After Jaime quizzed me at the door about Frankie Knuckles (because he thought I was a hip hop chick), I finally got upstairs. Omar was playing a Nina Simone house mix and I knew that this was not the usual. I learned to bring comfortable shoes and enough cash to patronize the bar. When we started the Residence Warehouse Party in fall of 2005, we were inspired and encouraged by the existence of Aquabooty to make a go of it. This is not a perfect scene, this Miami soulful house scene, but there is no doubt that some of my most pleasurable experiences have taken place on the dance floor of an Aquabooty party. I am sure that Saturday will be added to the list. Happy anniversary, and many more...

Guest DeepHouseMan
After Jaime quizzed me at the door about Frankie Knuckles (because he thought I was a hip hop chick), I finally got upstairs...

Girl you got off easy with Jaime! I would of busted out the hand held metal detector and had you patted down making sure you didn't have a 40 of Old E in yo pocket!

Sela WHAT!!!?!?!??!?!

LOLOLOLOL

Guest Sela V
Girl you got off easy with Jaime! I would of busted out the hand held metal detector and had you patted down making sure you didn't have a 40 of Old E in yo pocket!

Sela WHAT!!!?!?!??!?!

LOLOLOLOL

A 40 of Old E?... Nah, that's not classy enough to sneak into an Aquabooty party. It would have been Wild Irish Rose - only the best! :)