Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Qba in Bogota, Colombia

Guest Ingrid

Guest Ingrid

OK FIRST OF ALL I HAVE TO THANK YOU FOR SUCH A FUCKING AWESOME TIME AND FOR BRINGING YOUR SOUNDS TO BOGOTA,COLOMBIA!!!

YOU HAVE COME ALONG FUCKING WAY MY FRIEND AND DESERVE TO BE WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW AND DEFINITELY WHERE YOU ARE GOING, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...WOW IT HAD BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE HEARD MUSIC LIKE THAT, YOU BLEW US AWAY WE WERE NOT EXPECTING YOU TO ROCK THAT WAY. WOW, WOW, WOW...MY HUSBAND IS A HARDER CRITIC THAN I AM AND YOU HAD HIM JAMMIN HE HAD A GREAT TIME AND WELL WE LEFT EARLY UNFORTUNATELY BECAUSE THINGS CHANGE WHEN YOU HAVE A 1 YEAR OLD TO PICK UP THE NEXT DAY. BUT I HOPE TO GOD YOU COME BACK WHICH IM SURE YOU WILL THEY WOULD BE STUPID NOT TO DO SO, AND WHEN YOU DO OH YOU CAN BE DAMN SURE WE WILL BE THERE TILL THE END AND I HOPE LP AND THE SPACE FAMILY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE ON THEIR HANDS WHEN IT COMES TO YOU, IF THEY DONT THEY WILL SOON ENOUGH(CEDRIC WHO???)...I LOVE YA AND LOVED SEEING A FAMILIAR FACE AWAY FROM HOME, HOPE YOU HAD FUN AND THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO SEE WHAT A WONDERFUL PLACE BOGOTA IS AND ITS PEOPLE, HOPEFULLY YOU SPREAD THE WORD AND EDUCATE SOME OF THE STUPID PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT THIS IS A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY AND, CAUSE YES IT IS BUT IT DOES NOT SHOW AT ALL WHEN IT COMES TO ITS CULTURE AND WAY OF LIFE.

YOU CAN BE SURE THAT WE WILL BE CHECKING YOU OUT WHEN WE ARE IN MIAMI, YEAH YOU PLAYED YOU'RE MINIMAL ELECTRO BUT BARELY AND YOU KEPT IT TO WHAT WE LOVE AND FOR THAT YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON MY TOP WHEN IT COMES TO FAVORITE DJS, SHIT I THINK YOU MADE IT TO THE TOP 2;)!!!

PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN DJ QBA IN ACTION WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND GO, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED TRUST ME.

SHIT I THINK CLUB CINEMA HAS NO CLUE AS TO WHAT HIT THEM SATURDAY NIGHT, SO I AM MORE THAN CERTAIN YOU WILL BE BACK SOON ENOUGH AND IF THEY DONT I'LL GO ON STRIKE,LOL!!!

LOVE YA

INGRID

P.S. Till what time did you guys party???

Guest rollyp66
Were you there Rolly?

I will have a fit if your were and I didnt see you:(!

No, unfortunately I wasn't but I'll make it the next time he is there. He told me all about it.

Guest Ingrid
Cinema is a great club!, top notch....especially Sundays..
I can't agree with you more!!!

Best Club in Bogota by far.

Best Sound System also, even better than some clubs in Miami.

Guest Ingrid
No, unfortunately I wasn't but I'll make it the next time he is there. He told me all about it.
Oh definitely, I'm hoping they have decided to book him again and very soon.

Guest Diaga

Hell yeah !!! I'm going to try to make it next time too :). I'm glad to see the big brother rocked Colombia again for the second visit. Ingrid I heard you requested some ballenatos whats with that? LOL

Guest Ingrid
Hell yeah !!! I'm going to try to make it next time too :). I'm glad to see the big brother rocked Colombia again for the second visit. Ingrid I heard you requested some ballenatos whats with that? LOL
WTF, if you want to keep being my best friend you best never ever say that shit again...LMMFAO!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, todavia me estoy riendo!!!

Oye yeah you need to bring your ass down here and rock these people tambien....OMG can you imagine if they were to book you and Gino together, me muero!!!

Guest Diaga
WTF, if you want to keep being my best friend you best never ever say that shit again...LMMFAO!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, todavia me estoy riendo!!!

Oye yeah you need to bring your ass down here and rock these people tambien....OMG can you imagine if they were to book you and Gino together, me muero!!!

Bueno be careful what you wish for , no quiero que te mueras lol

Guest Ingrid
Bueno be careful what you wish for , no quiero que te mueras lol
Para nada, I WISH I WISH I WISH...haber si se me hace el milagrito!!!

Oye and it's spelled VALLENATOS, learn to spell the shit first!!!

Guest Diaga
Para nada, I WISH I WISH I WISH...haber si se me hace el milagrito!!!

Oye and it's spelled VALLENATOS, learn to spell the shit first!!!

Thats right Vallenatos ! you should know better

Guest pod

Get one of those people to book me. I work cheap. Airfare, hotel, plus a $600 per diem. Purchase price of works generated is negotiable. No work-for-hire and no out and out buy outs.

Guest RzO
did he see any burras?

i would of went out of my way to find one:eek:

anyhow i know u rocked it gino, u got my text before u went on!

Guest djqba

wow Ingrid what a review thank u! Colombia rocks! folks people know their shit! What a place! Rzo you would have been in heaven and POD plenty of girls just like u like them! Can't wait to go back!