Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chipotle Mexican Grill due to open

Guest 4040

Guest 4040

Goodbye Crispy Creme, hello Chipotle Grill. I have never heard of this place but they are opening a new location where the old Crispy Creme use to be on us 1. Has anyone ever eaten there? Anygood? Should open in about a month.

Guest lulamishka
where is this going to be at? Laudy or miami? I've heard many good things about this place... all though nothing beats my Cancun Mexican in Hollywood!!

US1/South Dixie Hwy in Miami. Near South Miami Hospital.

Guest JMT
mmmmmmmmmm good burritos

not that it matters to me, but didn't someone post a thread once about how they have more calories than a Gut box?

Guest lulamishka
not that it matters to me, but didn't someone post a thread once about how they have more calories than a Gut box?

lol yup. I'll try to find that thread.

Guest RzO

gut box's were amazing, every time i ate one i chalked off a year from my life, it was worth every one!

chipotle is awesome, i love me soem burritos, carnitas are the bestest!!!

Guest myles hie

Chipotle is the most one dimensional mexican food i have ever eaten. Great concept (like Subway for burritos) but the food just doesnt do it for me. Burritos are f'n big though!

Guest JMT
gut box's were amazing, every time i ate one i chalked off a year from my life, it was worth every one!

ha, if that's the case i'm on borrowed time already.

Guest myles hie
How does this place compare to taco bell?

Apples and Oranges.

Chipolte does Burritos, or taco's. All choose you own filling style. I guees they do salads too from Oni's post.

Guest Fez

there's one on us1 in south miami...

for great and authentic mexican food just like in Mexico, you can drive down 20 minutes to Homestead...and not eat all the faux mexican crap...

Guest Marina22

I just recently found out they are owned by McDonald's and that is why.. I like corn tacos better than burritos for the most part anyway.