Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj/producer Eric Prydz Appearing At Cameo And Space Nov. 10th

Guest Ariel

Guest Ariel

[size3]DJ / PRODUCER ERIC PRYDZ TO APPEAR AT CAMEO AND SPACE

Saturday, November 10th, 2007 both Cameo South Beach and Space Miami will present for the first time ever DJ / Producer Eric Prydz.

Eric Prydz is highly regarded by most electronic DJ’s and dance music aficionados as the “biggest dance music producer of this era†and is one of the most sought-after remixers on the scene. His work for the likes of Junior Positiva and Ministry of Sound favor the DJ’s including Seb Fontaine, Judge Jules and Pete Tong and his remix of “Miracles†even added The Pet Shop Boys to his long list of admirers.

Prydz is probably the only DJ in the world that could program a whole set with just his hits. He has a massive string of popular tracks ranging from commercial sensations “Call On Meâ€, “Proper Education†and “Woz Not Woz†to dance floor favorites such as “RYMDâ€, “Human Behavior†and “Aftermath†and popular hits such as “Ironmanâ€, Madderferrys†and “Armed.†His arsenal also includes “Frankfurtâ€, “Rememberâ€, “The Giftâ€, “Nileâ€, and his latest hits “1983â€, “In and Outâ€, “Horizonsâ€, “Tigerstyleâ€, “Muranyi†and “Balaton†which recently topped the Beatport Charts.

Eric also produces under pseudo names Pryda, Ciruz D, Moo, Sheridan and still finds time to partner up with various artists and produce under the names A & P Project, AXER, Dukes of Sluca, Groove System and Hardfom. Producing all this great music and hit tracks has kept Eric very busy and away from his fans in the US. We at CAMEO and SPACE are proud to have him here.

For more information and tickets on this long awaited and historic event please go to www.cameomiami.com or www.clubspace.com. For more information on Eric Prydz including biography and discography got to www.ericprydz.com and to listen and or download his music go to www.beatport.com.

SPACEcdFINALHR.jpg

Guest SpaceLauraVIP

His 'Call on Me' video was one of the hottest music videos ever made! If you haven't seen it, go to YouTube now and watch it.

prydz_800_edit.jpg

Guest pod

This is amongst Prydz's first appearances Stateside. Due to his fear of flight, it's been nigh-impossible to get him over here. It might be "two years too late" since he popped up on the radar, but this is the first time he's been to the US, so we're just a victim of circumstance over here.

People will show up en masse to this event.

Guest clubchicky

I am really excited about this!!! I don't if I should go to Cameo to see him or Space??? hell maybe both!! : )

Guest RzO

im in for both, indeed 2 years late but thats why we get 2 shows! Im glad mr prydz has finally made his way across the pond, this will most likely be one of the best show(s) this fall:cool:

Guest tekniQz
His 'Call on Me' video was one of the hottest music videos ever made! If you haven't seen it, go to YouTube now and watch it.

prydz_800_edit.jpg

I have that video on my Myspace page.Love that video.

I remember a couple months back when we were talking about Prydz coming as a rumor. Its so cool that now he's actaully coming!!!

THIS PARTY IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!

Guest AlanS

This is a second "first time ever" on the same night!

And who says we don't have it good here? Voorn at night, Prydz in the morn.. :)

Guest mbongiovi

Am I missing something here, or does "all tracks produced by Eric Prydz" (on the flyer) actually mean he is only going to play his own (tracks produced by him) tracks. I know he has a lot of productions under his belt, but does he have enough to play two different sets at both clubs for I would image (hope) 2-3 hours at both? I have to say I love and have a bunch of his stuff, but he does have some that are not that great.

Guest rollyp66
Am I missing something here, or does "all tracks produced by Eric Prydz" (on the flyer) actually mean he is only going to play his own (tracks produced by him) tracks. I know he has a lot of productions under his belt, but does he have enough to play two different sets at both clubs for I would image (hope) 2-3 hours at both? I have to say I love and have a bunch of his stuff, but he does have some that are not that great.

He isn't playing his own tracks, its just to let the masses know who he is. I've heard a bunch of his sets. He has the goods to play both venues. Other than that What up Marc???

Guest tekniQz
He isn't playing his own tracks, its just to let the masses know who he is. I've heard a bunch of his sets. He has the goods to play both venues. Other than that What up Marc???

Prydz is insane.

He's got enough tracks and versatile sounds to please both audiences easily.He's a great producer/dj who understands the dancefloor.He knows what to do at Cameo and on the terrace.

CYREZ D IS GOING TO BE DOPE.

Guest mbongiovi

What's up!

I know he's got the goods to play both parties not prob. Have have heard a whole bunch of his sets and I love them. Iwas just saying that if he was playing all of his own tracks, it might not be all that good. But seeing that you say he not, I am sur eit will rock! Hope I can make it to one or the other.

Guest pod

I would guess more costly since he doesn't travel by air. Like I said earlier, that was the big delay getting him over here. Miami knew about Prydz back when those holier-than-thou European clubbers did, too. It just took time due to his phobia to get him over.

Guest RzO

what up marc, we met in gainesville the other week, that was good stuff, the small world of cj!

I have been waiting to see Prydz and now it is finally coming, and thank god he's coming to the best venues in town. Since first hearing him i always said, we need to get him to the terrace, looks like we will be having a loooong nite/day.

Guest mbongiovi
what up marc, we met in gainesville the other week, that was good stuff, the small world of cj!

I have been waiting to see Prydz and now it is finally coming, and thank god he's coming to the best venues in town. Since first hearing him i always said, we need to get him to the terrace, looks like we will be having a loooong nite/day.

What's up man, how you doin. You missed a great tailgate party this past weekend (game really sucked though). Was out there at 9:00 am and didn't break it down till alomst 1:00am. Had like 50 people, CD Decks and all.