Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The bathroom stall senator refuses to resign

Guest trancepriest

Guest trancepriest

I'm with you buddy... I would rather he stay in office and embarass the republican party everyday. No need to hush him up and shove him back into the closet. If he wants to use a cops sperm for mouthwash... that's his choice but so much for the Republicans bringing decency back to government. Our troops are at war and Republican senators are back home hunting congressional pages and using gay morse codes in public restrooms.

Guest drlogic

finally, we have a republican who behaves like a democrat and demz are complaining? What gives? He learned it from watching you!

Guest trancepriest

Hey a cigar combined with pussy is way more classier than pursuing a cops dick for mouthwash in a bathroom stall. The two things are leagues a part. President Clinton is a true cigar aficionado... a dapper don.

Guest pod

What do you expect? Half these honkeys are so repressed they need man-on-man buttsex just for a thrill.

Yes, I said honkey. What are any of you gonna do about it?

Guest Buck White
What do you expect? Half these honkeys are so repressed they need man-on-man buttsex just for a thrill.

Yes, I said honkey. What are any of you gonna do about it?

Honkey -

Term for caucasian. Derogatory.

Origin unknown for certain.

Possibly derived from the Wolof word "xonk" (pronounced like "honk," but with a guttural H at the beginning), meaning "red." Wolof people in West Africa sometimes call white people "xonk-nopp," or "red-ears." It has been speculated that first generation Wolof-speaking slaves may have popularized this term.

Guest trancepriest
Honkey -

Term for caucasian. Derogatory.

Origin unknown for certain.

Possibly derived from the Wolof word "xonk" (pronounced like "honk," but with a guttural H at the beginning), meaning "red." Wolof people in West Africa sometimes call white people "xonk-nopp," or "red-ears." It has been speculated that first generation Wolof-speaking slaves may have popularized this term.

Good stuff. I found out that the word lesbian comes from the ancient female poet Sappho's that lived on the greek island of Lesbos.