Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJs Caught Cheating on DJ Mag Top 100 DJs Poll

Guest mande

Guest mande

According to DJ Mag Christopher Lawrence and DJ Dan have been caught cheating for the DJ Mag Top 100 2007.

The organizers decided to manually check the votes this year. A huge amount of votes where coming from the same IP address on the same day. This was odd, so they checked it and apparently they where using the same marketing manager who used some kind of script. Both DJs claim they did not know anything about this, but both are excluded out of this years list.

In my opinion, they need to check the votes for the DJ Times Best American DJ. Have you guys seen the top 10. Joke in my opinion.. Let's see who else cheated, lol...

Guest lyrik
wow that explains a lot from last years list. Didn't see this on the dj mag site though, where did you see this?

Come oooon....please tell me you give two shits about this....seriously. Clubland is serious business!

Hows things bitch?

Guest Philip

as if we didnt already know

the real kicker is

The organizers decided to manually check the votes this year

so let me get this straight, for the first time in the polls history you people are checking IP addresses? Christ...

Guest Philip

reports of a local dj allegedly involved in said scheme quickly surfacing this afternoon

i didnt believe it myself until i saw pretty damning pics