Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Satan!!!

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

Only the devil can have his own holiday strike fear in so many people!! Happy Birthday fucker!!! May you have many many more days of uncontrollable laughter

Guest lulamishka
Only the devil can have his own holiday strike fear in so many people!! Happy Birthday fucker!!! May you have many many more days of uncontrollable laughter

Oh Geezus! Happy birthday Satan! xoxo

And happy Salchichober to all!

**reading the title of this thread made my liver quiver.

Guest ILLMATIC

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SATAN!

When I come back into town I am going to sit in your living room, prop my feet on your couch and yell "FUCK YOUR COUCH! FUCK YOUR COUCH! BUY ANOTHER ONE YOU RICH MOTHERFUCKER!" with some muddy ass cowboy boots on. LOL

Have a good one! :D

Guest ALKI

Happy B-day homie............May your salchichober be filled with Burra's. many dj's pinchando, prince, chaccaron glasses, little guys, coronas, xanex conspiracies, pantalones verdes, san miguel on the rocks, more pinchando......................remember whatever you do this salchichober.....DONT EAT THE HAMBUGUESA CON QUESO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Satan

Thank You all,

sorry for the delayed response but i was away and when i returned i had through jump through all the password hoops on CJ to get on the "new " system.

Anyway, its on ...see you guys out there.....