Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Portraits of a Gator

Guest JMT

Guest RzO

that top one is good. Lets just say i have stories from nites in Gainesville that make that guy look sane. Breaking down walls, throwing couches lit on fire off our balcony(yah we almost got arrested for that one) We have plenty of crazy fans, i love them all.

next year everyone knows we will be nuts, our team is 80% underclassmen right now, i am particularly happy with the way they are playing. I am quite content with 3 national championships in one year, and yes i love the plaque in my office that reads "only school in ncaa history to hold both titles in same year"

Its still great to be.....i had to do it:D

i am just happy that usc got beat, I hate pete carroll and them more than anyone in the ncaa!

ryan u still are a homo:p

that top one is good. Lets just say i have stories from nites in Gainesville that make that guy look sane. Breaking down walls, throwing couches lit on fire off our balcony(yah we almost got arrested for that one) We have plenty of crazy fans, i love them all.

next year everyone knows we will be nuts, our team is 80% underclassmen right now, i am particularly happy with the way they are playing. I am quite content with 3 national championships in one year, and yes i love the plaque in my office that reads "only school in ncaa history to hold both titles in same year"

Its still great to be.....i had to do it:D

i am just happy that usc got beat, I hate pete carroll and them more than anyone in the ncaa!

ryan u still are a homo:p

exhibit "D", your honor.