Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seb Fontaine Cancelled

Guest Major

Guest Major

Seb Fontaine's North America tour is postponed due to visa complications.

This event at Shine is cancelled until visa clears and future dates become available.

SebFontain.jpeg.jpg

I would like to extend a sincere apology for any inconvenience this may cause on behalf of Jon Cowan.

Major

Guest tijuanarave

I'm willing to bet that the visa excuse is just that... an excuse. Fontaine is a real prick, he's cancelled other shows for the most stupid reasons his agency can give.

Guest RzO

well whatever the case this sucks. i was looking forward to hearing seb again. Oh well there is still alot to do this weekend!

Guest JustDade
I'm willing to bet that the visa excuse is just that... an excuse. Fontaine is a real prick, he's cancelled other shows for the most stupid reasons his agency can give.

I really have to disagree with you on this one. I've known Seb for a very long time. I believe I was the first to bring him to Miami. I can tell you that he's a really cool guy. No attitude...no ego. Just a lot of fun to hang with. I also think he's underrated as a DJ. What makes you say he's a prick?

Guest tijuanarave
I really have to disagree with you on this one. I've known Seb for a very long time. I believe I was the first to bring him to Miami. I can tell you that he's a really cool guy. No attitude...no ego. Just a lot of fun to hang with. I also think he's underrated as a DJ. What makes you say he's a prick?

He canceled a show for a group that I know with only about 1 week left for the set date. The first excuse was related to visa problems (just like this time) and my buddies fixed that for him. Then apparently he hurt his back and couldn't spin anymore. Then we found out that he did play at another party only 5 days after his canceled show.

Guest djjoncowan

with dade on this one... seb is one of the coolest guys in the biz... just a good all around person... if you'd actually check facts UK laws changed after years and years causing a person reknewing a work visa to appear in person 45 days prior too getting it approved. this was never the protocall before in all my years in this biz so sometimes shit just happens.. we will have him back soon though as personally he is not only a great dj but a great friend...

upcoming shine @the shelborne shows

NOV 2nd - JOJOFLORES and COLETTE

NOV3rd - DJ DAN and OLIVER MOLDAN

NOV 16th - LAURENT GARNIER and STRYKE

THANKSGIVING EVE - aquabooty presents AME and DIXON

DEC - 8th:D:D:D:D TBA - you will all be happy

dec 17th - MARK FARINA

Guest LeVeL

I agree with Tijuana, this has to be total BS. As an artists/ DJ, its your responsibility to make sure your Visa is up to date and your able to travel to a gig you contractualy were obligated to play at.

Its really some shit that Seb Fontaine tried to fix his Visa issues just a couple of days before doing his gig. He let his fans down and the venue down with this one, its just irresponsible. Dade you can say the Seb is a nice guy all you want but you can't deny that its his responsibility to fix his Visa issues.

Guest Seb
with dade on this one... seb is one of the coolest guys in the biz... just a good all around person... if you'd actually check facts UK laws changed after years and years causing a person reknewing a work visa to appear in person 45 days prior too getting it approved. this was never the protocall before in all my years in this biz so sometimes shit just happens.. we will have him back soon though as personally he is not only a great dj but a great friend...

upcoming shine @the shelborne shows

NOV 2nd - JOJOFLORES and COLETTE

NOV3rd - DJ DAN and OLIVER MOLDAN

NOV 16th - LAURENT GARNIER and STRYKE

THANKSGIVING EVE - aquabooty presents AME and DIXON

DEC - 8th:D:D:D:D TBA - you will all be happy

dec 17th - MARK FARINA

back up and running eh? how you feeling buddy?

Guest djjoncowan
back up and running eh? how you feeling buddy?

not completely... still not home or released but getting anxious.. been one hell of a few weeks... thanks for the well wishes mate

Guest Seb
not completely... still not home or released but getting anxious.. been one hell of a few weeks... thanks for the well wishes mate

damn that sucks dude. Maybe its for the best that this didn't happen. hit me up when you get out :)