Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erections at Clubs

darkstroker

I'm always getting flashed by women in clubs, these days. I don't understand it but I really like it. Women just look at me and pull their tops off or flash me, never happens to my friends but only me. Women love to tease me this way. But I'm not complaining

Peace

------------------

"No Sound System Is Safe"-Leftfield

Same topic, different board...

Anyway...I think I speak for most (if not all) the women when I say....GET YOUR FUCKIN HARD-ON AWAY FROM ME!!!!

If its not my man, there is like no time I would ever want some guys hard-on poking me in the back , or the front!!!

Dude...get a hold of yourself!!! Im sorry it happened and what the girls did but seriously....

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Same topic, different board...

Anyway...I think I speak for most (if not all) the women when I say....GET YOUR FUCKIN HARD-ON AWAY FROM ME!!!!

If its not my man, there is like no time I would ever want some guys hard-on poking me in the back , or the front!!!

Dude...get a hold of yourself!!! Im sorry it happened and what the girls did but seriously....

hehe... this is why i love claire... cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Claire is in a lovely mood today smile.gif

I think that CMB is a little off base. Its not the hard-on per se but rather any uninvited grinding. Guys should never just walk up to girls and start groping and grinding with them.

There are, however, ways to get invited. And once a girl agrees and is grinding away with you then I say feel free to get hard. Most girls will probably enjoy it at that time - I mean if they feel its ok for you to grind your crotch into their ass then I don't a hard-on is gonna be the deal breaker smile.gif

I wanna make one thing prefectly clear. I did not rub my erection on anyone. I hate those guys that do that. I feel bad for those girls that can't just go and have a good time with out those idiots rubbing up against them. I get to dance with alot of girls cause I just dance and respect their personal space. Many times I've been dancing with girls and theses idiots just came up and started rubbing against them. I just dont get it , as far as I'm concerned they have no right to rub against a girl that they dont know. I was dancing in a circle with them, and as I was dancing there were a couple of really hot girls and I got hard. The girls noticed that and teased me in an obvious attempt to keep me that way. They just watched dancing with thier heads down. With all the times I've seen these girls get rubbed against I've said to myself many times ... "If I was a girl I would never go out in NYC".

So no they dont like it whe you rub against them, But most seem to enjoy viewing a bulge or two smile.gif

Dude, I think you are missing the point. Its not errections that are bad - chicks LOVE errections. Its just any unwanted or undesired closeness. If a woman consents or wants your groin to be grinding against het then she also hopes that you get hard.

I didn't know they were guys doing that on clubs I mean running against girls well never happend to me if is someone that

I like and I know no problem but if is a completely uknow guy forget about it and get ready for a hard kick in ur balls

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

cmb may i quote u "same topic different board!" anywho...if i'm dancing with a guy and he gets a hard on, i think that awesome cuz i'm in control of his "king", but if a guy already has a hard on and i notice and starts dancing with me...there will be no bumping and grinding..

------------------

Image-9.jpg

* i do both jay and jane, they make me feel the same, there's no shame to my game, i do both jay and jane *

~look into my eyes-think i want u-can't tell!~