Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander Kleinenberg Is The Man

Guest Alvaro22

Guest Alvaro22

For those who did not have energy after having seen Sasha and Roger, you missed one of the best sets by the dutch native. I saw both of the above mentioned Djs this weekend and I can honestly say that his set was my favorite. His song selction and mixing were flawless. Progressive, breaks, electro,techno, and trance, are nothing but petty labels to Sander. Playing bad ass music is his M.O. and no two sets are ever the same. Last night was just confirmation of how amazing,exciting,sexy,dirty, and uplifting dance music can be. Shout out to LP for bringing this Man, but please put him on the terrace next time. I know somebody will say that they didn't sell enought tickets, but you know what, you are asking a lot of clubbers when they have to go out on a Sunday night after the morning and previous night madness (absolutely worth it). This is not to say that there wasn't a good size crowd. The energy was insane, but a regular saturday night or a sunday morning would be the best time to see him. This is....................................................

Guest RzO

well us true ravers did sasha sanchez and sander!:D

I was gonna throw up a thread on this but now its done, heh.

Another amazing nite from the sander, we had alot of fun, all of you who were there know. Chino thanks again, what a great time!

Also nice that an old friend of mine (Trent Cantrelle for those who know him) texted me since he had missed his connecting flight back to la after playing a gig in PR, another piece of the little mountain crew in the house! We had a sick time, everyone (I saw alot of you all last nite and many other friends i haven't seen in a while) good stuff.

The last hr or so went nuts, alot of fun watching how pleased the crowd was when watching from atop. The stories sander was telling us after the show, fucking hilarious he is, i know a few of you stuck around as well, the small lil afters was a perfect closing.

Great to see everyone like always, 2 times ive been to cameo and i cant say much more than it really is a great spot. The lighting concepts and visuals make for the perfect venue for sander and the dvj's. Not to mention the crowd, it was like shopping for shoes, i had to pick and choose between a few, i think i made the right choice though.;)

Cant wait to see the pics pod. There were some of the hottest chicks ive seen in out in a while there.:cool:

Guest dre4

the exact same thing happened in dc the night before at this venue named ibiza-tacky name, ridiculous venue. 2nd to space in the us. george k opened up for him nicely, then sander came on and floored everyone. i thought it was going to be electro cheese, but it was nothing of the sort. only fresh tracks that no one could id. i haven't seen a club go off like that in a very long time. glad everyone in miami had a blast.

Guest Untouchable Chino
well us true ravers did sasha sanchez and sander!:D

I was gonna throw up a thread on this but now its done, heh.

Another amazing nite from the sander, we had alot of fun, all of you who were there know. Chino thanks again, what a great time!

Also nice that an old friend of mine (Trent Cantrelle for those who know him) texted me since he had missed his connecting flight back to la after playing a gig in PR, another piece of the little mountain crew in the house! We had a sick time, everyone (I saw alot of you all last nite and many other friends i haven't seen in a while) good stuff.

The last hr or so went nuts, alot of fun watching how pleased the crowd was when watching from atop. The stories sander was telling us after the show, fucking hilarious he is, i know a few of you stuck around as well, the small lil afters was a perfect closing.

Great to see everyone like always, 2 times ive been to cameo and i cant say much more than it really is a great spot. The lighting concepts and visuals make for the perfect venue for sander and the dvj's. Not to mention the crowd, it was like shopping for shoes, i had to pick and choose between a few, i think i made the right choice though.;)

Cant wait to see the pics pod. There were some of the hottest chicks ive seen in out in a while there.:cool:

anytime mike...you know when you come back down..hit met up and lets link up again so we can do it proper..glad to hear you had a good time and the music was on point last night.. women..lets not even talk about that..

Guest soozin

i made it to sanchez and sander... didnt expect to stay @ sanchez til 330 in the afternoon but .. well, i did!! great party, good tunes.. buttttttttt.. SANDER was off the fkn chain! awesome basslines, dirty shit, excellent non stop on point all night. loved every minute! lost my voice in the process but well worth it!

Guest RzO
anytime mike...you know when you come back down..hit met up and lets link up again so we can do it proper..glad to hear you had a good time and the music was on point last night.. women..lets not even talk about that..

oh for sure, that was a notch above proper, party people galore! see you soon bro:cool:

and pod what viking, did we catch him in the trap? Oh shit thats right i forgot to bring it...;)

Guest Major

Was brilliant! The music was top notch from start to finish. Patrick M did a fantastic job opening up the room, and Sander was bang on all night.

Cheers to Chino for his gracious hospitality, and cheers to all I partied with.