Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saw tons of debacherous acts last night at this party!!!!

Guest crystalmethodny

Guest crystalmethodny

So...

I was invited to this industry/OnlyCoolPeople wink.gif party last night that was originally to be held in a loft, but strangely enough, the 4th floor of SF was rented and it was thus held there. Luckily, no k-head ignorant (blast me if you will) fools could come up from the pits of chaos below.

At anyrate... the music was pumping, a ton of garage/soul style house by David Morales.

More importantly... can we say, promsicious abound? People were like slobbering on each other all over the place! In fact, one Gay guy a few feet away was getting his... *thang* stroked by his partner. Luckily, I turned away which allowed me not to puke. There was also a 3-some going on in the big stall! (2 girls, 1 guy) ... I would have loved to have been the guy...

Whew, what a night of scandalous sensuality!

But, the music was good... the vibe was there, it was real old school. NIce nice.

(security was... very lax, non-existant)

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

There was also a 3-some going on in the big stall! (2 girls, 1 guy) ... I would have loved to have been the guy...

Whew, what a night of scandalous sensuality!

Well if we knew YOU were there, we woulda boinked u in the stall instead~ (he wasnt all that good anyway)

cwm32.gifcwm27.gifcwm24.gifcwm11.gifcwm35.gif

xoxo

kAt

------------------

tigger10.gif ~~~~~yup yup~~~~~

"AllEged bOyfRiend sTEalEr" lol butflanim_e0.gif

I posted this story once but there are alot of people here who probably didn't read it.

I was at this gay club, the Parade, during Mardi Gras one year. I was on the dance floor, grinding and making out with this girl I had just met. I look over and see this line of men. One man has his back against the stage, and there were four or five men facing him. They were all kissing each other and grinding up against each other.

I see one man reach down and unzip his pants, and then he partly pulls down the pants of the guy in front of him. I couldn't believe my eyes! I had to ask the girl I was with "what are they doing?" Yes, there was penetration on the dance floor! Then I noticed that a couple of the other guys were either penetrating/ being penetrated. I was eyewitness to a fuck train!

Gotta love New Orleans!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

DAMN!

That is nasty!

Awesome! (laughing)

New Orleans is definitely a naughty city... been there a few times myself, in fact, it was the city where I had a 3-some... twice, on 2 separate occasions.

Work it!

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

New Orleans is definitely a naughty city... been there a few times myself, in fact, it was the city where I had a 3-some... twice, on 2 separate occasions.

I thought your picture looked familiar...

cwm1.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

speaking of new orleans, anyone heading down for jazzfest? I'll certainly keep my eye open for incendiary acts that I can report back to you guys about.

Jazz fest isn't usually as raunchy, but you can find the good stuff. just a matter of right time, right place.

I'll be there 2nd weekend.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

I couldn't have made it this time around, was quite happily in Philly with marvelous company but...

Ya didn't invite me!?! <get all good and pouty>

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen