Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is just one soldier...and his wife

Guest funky monkey

Guest JMT

sad. i'd also like to know why the 4th Amendment applies to foreign born terror suspects.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10162007/news/nationalnews/live_wire_pol.htm

REP. WANTS GI-KIDNAP PROBE

October 16, 2007 -- WASHINGTON - Rep. Vito Fossella yesterday called for an investigation into why efforts to rescue three kidnapped U.S. soldiers, including Queens GI Alex Jimenez, stalled for nearly 10 hours while lawyers discussed the legal grounds for wiretapping suspects...

Guest Dj_Peace
how is this going on and no one knows? or is it that no one cares? these are our soldiers, our veterans - the ones we send to fight because we can't, or won't :mad: :

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/13/AR2007101301426.html

Thanks for sharing this. As a disabled combat vet (all wounds are not visible to the eye -some run deep inside) I totally empathize with the plight of this GI. I have sent my small contribution -the total amount of my monthly disability check -since I am not in the same dire straits as this soldier. Pray for him and the thousands of returning soldiers that will be in this condition or worse. PRay for their families as well!

Guest obby
Pray for him and the thousands of returning soldiers that will be in this condition or worse. Pray for their families as well!

Every day!!!!!!

Sad!

If this is completely true, then it's shameful and should be taken care of. My guess is that in this specific case, it's gotten so much public attn., they'll eventually be fine. but if there are tonz of others in the same predicament, then the VA needs major overhauling....but as always,,,it's one big beauracracy.....WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY THE GOV'T SHOULD CONTROL AS LITTLE OF OUR LIVES AS POSSIBLE!! PERFECT EXAMPLE!!!

Guest funky monkey
Thanks for sharing this. As a disabled combat vet (all wounds are not visible to the eye -some run deep inside) I totally empathize with the plight of this GI. I have sent my small contribution -the total amount of my monthly disability check -since I am not in the same dire straits as this soldier. Pray for him and the thousands of returning soldiers that will be in this condition or worse. PRay for their families as well!

no, no, no, thank you!!

everyone should be reading about/seeing/hearing stories like this...people need to know what's going on.

(pls check your pms)

Every day!!!!!!

Sad!

If this is completely true, then it's shameful and should be taken care of. My guess is that in this specific case, it's gotten so much public attn., they'll eventually be fine. but if there are tonz of others in the same predicament, then the VA needs major overhauling....but as always,,,it's one big beauracracy.....WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY THE GOV'T SHOULD CONTROL AS LITTLE OF OUR LIVES AS POSSIBLE!! PERFECT EXAMPLE!!!

umm i think this is the one part of society that gov't should be taking care of completely. it should be a TOP priority of our current administration.

Guest trancepriest

He's out of the war... therefore of no use to the system anymore. Which means he gets the green weener. Welcome to the reality of the world folks... being a service man is not honored like everyone thinks. Of course all the people that are scared to fight go around touting patriotism this and that... it's all bullshit. It's all bullshit because in the end people like him gets fucked.

Guest drlogic

You hate our Government yet you want to depend on them. You want them to rule over you rather you over them. You are a confused little communist.

Guest Buck White
He's out of the war... therefore of no use to the system anymore. Which means he gets the green weener. Welcome to the reality of the world folks... being a service man is not honored like everyone thinks. Of course all the people that are scared to fight go around touting patriotism this and that... it's all bullshit. It's all bullshit because in the end people like him gets fucked.

Truer words are rarely spoken.

Guest trancepriest
You hate our Government yet you want to depend on them. You want them to rule over you rather you over them. You are a confused little communist.

Take a chill pill sailor boy and why can't I be a big communist... why do I have to be a little one? :-)

Guest Mattivi

the war is going swimmingly logic!