Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i would never ever....

starcapone

-finish the sentence by sayin' something that u would never do re:sex-

...have sex with a bisexual man cwm4.gif

------------------

Image-9.jpg

* i do both jay and jane, they make me feel the same, there's no shame to my game, i do both jay and jane *

~look into my eyes-think i want u-can't tell!~

Originally posted by trancend:

do anal

Really? as in you would never get fucked in teh ass...or you would never fuck a girl in the ass???

If its the second one...i find that hard to believe...you dont know what your missin!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by trancend:

do anal

You wouldnt jab a girl's tight ass hole with your hard cock???? BULLSHIT~

No guy can ever tell me that one. Doin a girl in the ass is like banging a virgin. Come on now. Girls, well maybe not all but many, like it. If they're afraid of the pain, lube your finger up and start finger fucking her.

Then you can move on from finger to dick. And if you get her loose enough...an ear of corn~ If not in the ass you can try it in her vagina. But Im getting off track now.

But if you just meant you wouldn't fuck a guy in the ass, do you say this because you can't see yourself falling in love with a guy's hairy anus??? Or would you have difficulty with a guy performing anal on YOU?? Guys like anal but won't admit it due to fear of being homosexual. But my ex loved a finger wiggling around up there. DROVE HIM CRAZY.

Either way....seems as though you are missing out and need to explore a little more then you are.

Me on the other hand, its been soo long, I can only reminiss....or however its spelt..lol

xoxo

kAt

------------------

tigger10.gif ~~~~~yup yup~~~~~

"AllEged bOyfRiend sTEalEr" lol butflanim_e0.gif

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 04-22-2001).]

...never have sex with a bisexual man. The only other bigger turn-off would be if he were a full on homosexual!

I like manly men, men who like women, not someone who's taken it up the ass and enjoyed it.

------------------

You're only young once

Hmm, this is a toughie. I've had sex with bisexual men so that one's ruled out. I could care less whether a man finds other men attractive or not; I like eating pussy so that would kind of make me a hypocrite, no?

The only thing that pops into my head right now is: give/receive a golden shower.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Oh boy, I've said "NEVER" on numerous occasions and as I've "mature" (ahem) did completly the opposite. I try now to not say "never". Talk shit you eat shit.

So as of now, I think I'll "never" do any hardcore S&M, burning, whipping, etc. I'm pretty much open to anything that won't bleed, scar, burn or bruise.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

lol i love this girl!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

You wouldnt jab a girl's tight ass hole with your hard cock???? BULLSHIT~

No guy can ever tell me that one. Doin a girl in the ass is like banging a virgin. Come on now. Girls, well maybe not all but many, like it. If they're afraid of the pain, lube your finger up and start finger fucking her.

Then you can move on from finger to dick. And if you get her loose enough...an ear of corn~ If not in the ass you can try it in her vagina. But Im getting off track now.

But if you just meant you wouldn't fuck a guy in the ass, do you say this because you can't see yourself falling in love with a guy's hairy anus??? Or would you have difficulty with a guy performing anal on YOU?? Guys like anal but won't admit it due to fear of being homosexual. But my ex loved a finger wiggling around up there. DROVE HIM CRAZY.

Either way....seems as though you are missing out and need to explore a little more then you are.

Me on the other hand, its been soo long, I can only reminiss....or however its spelt..lol

xoxo

kAt

Originally posted by misskittie:

Momma always tells me "never say never" baby.

Hey misskittie i am with you, i am comfortable with myself and my sexuality. So i wouldn't try having sex with another man, everything else is game.

Listen you don't know if you won't like it till you try it.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

i cannot be tied up (except mock bondage or something).. it's just not for me..

some weird shit like hairy women, shit/piss play and veggies are totally out of question.

apart from those, anything hetero is not out of question with the right person..

morph_

------------------

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling fucking not legal? Of all the things you can do to a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst thing."

- George Carlin