Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexual reference on the Sopranos...I need your help, sex heads...

highmay

I was watching the Sopranos tonight and Tony and the character played by Annabella Sciorra had sex in the Bronx Zoo. Now, as Tony got in her and wanted to start penetrating, she told him to pause and freeze. They stood like for like 5 seconds with Tony inside her, and then he had this huge smile on his face. They proceeded to have sex.

What the hell happened?? What did Annabella tell him to do??

Anything would help.

ONE

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

I was thinking the same thing...

She could have been tightening her vaginal muscles...or it could have been some freaky buddhist thing!!!

Who knows!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I was thinking the same thing...

She could have been tightening her vaginal muscles...or it could have been some freaky buddhist thing!!!

Who knows!!!

AAHHHH god CMB....after meeting you at the meetup, I was convinced you had this one...damn...looks like i'll never find out now...

cwm45.gif

oh yeah...btw...good meetin there, love....

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

i have no clue what she was doing

i would have liked to experienced though

and highmay cool meeting you the other night, how was vicious at factory??? i heard he wasnt throwing it down

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

I didnt see the show but my guess would also be that she was contracting her vaginal muscles. Many women do this exercise on a regular basis merely to make them "tighter" When you do this on a man's penis during intercourse, the effects of the contractions are felt. The muscles tighten on the penis making it much more enjoyable for both him and her.

Might wanna try it....

xoxo

kAt

------------------

tigger10.gif ~~~~~yup yup~~~~~

"AllEged bOyfRiend sTEalEr" lol butflanim_e0.gif

Originally posted by trancend:

how can i get my girlfriend to try this on me?

Well if you are having a serious, sexual relationship with someone, I would hope the two of you posess good communication skills. If this is the case, just explain it to her and ask her to try it. Its really not THAT big of a deal to do this actual "act" during sex though. Its a nice lil extra but nothing like standing on your head and gettin it in the ass...so Ive heard.

Anyway, just talk to your girl and tell her what you want to try. Nothing wrong with improving your sex life by experimentation now is there?

xoxo

kAt

------------------

tigger10.gif ~~~~~yup yup~~~~~

"AllEged bOyfRiend sTEalEr" lol butflanim_e0.gif

i think shes was squeezin his dick with her vag .. liek hey check out what i can do ... although i think its pretty hto sometimes to have it in and not move it .. just kinda hold it in side ... almost like teasing ....

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by trancend:

how can i get my girlfriend to try this on me?

TELL HER TO READ THE BOARD!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by misskittie:

Its a nice lil extra but nothing like standing on your head and gettin it in the ass...so Ive heard.

hmm.. i knew there was a reason i had a boner right now.. must've smelled the kitty cwm27.gif

as far as the pc muscle activity is concerned, doing it and doing it RIGHT are two very different things.. when done right, you can both cum without moving an INCH.. a short-term ex of mine had this mastered to perfection, now i don't even enjoy getting head that much.. now that girl, she could milk me to my last drop without anyone even twitching.. she was so strong i was afraid once she came i wouldn't be able to pull out my dick til it got limp..

now i do agree that it is very hard to top an upside-down assfuck (damn.. boner again) but there exist some unconventional methods that will give even a non-believer a religious experience.

honey, take that kitty to the gym for a month, then i'll be able to show you what the hell i'm talking about cwm4.gif

morph_

------------------

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling fucking not legal? Of all the things you can do to a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst thing."

- George Carlin