Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flyer for Colette @ SHINE ?

Guest Major

Guest djjoncowan

we also now have b-side himself doing a first hour -birthday set- before he gets trashed on his b-day. this will also be the first in a series of official WMC hosted events hosted by wmc director bill Kelly

Guest Major
:o

Hey M.P. ...

Well I combed through & I did a search but could not find it so i simply asked :P

I also find it odd that a post i created was merged :confused:

But hey, the info is here and now i'm happy..

and one more smiley for the hell of it ;)

Just keeping things tidy and in perspective, A-Side, that's all.

See you there!

Guest djjoncowan
:o

Hey M.P. ...

Well I combed through & I did a search but could not find it so i simply asked :P

I also find it odd that a post i created was merged :confused:

But hey, the info is here and now i'm happy..

and one more smiley for the hell of it ;)

it is a little odd that it was merged into this title... can you b-side or someone with the authority to do so change the title too Colette & JoJoFlores live @ shine friday nov 2nd?

lol

thanks!

Wait the topic title changed within the post but not in the forum links :confused:

Hahaha I'm sooo confused.. I'm not even sure where I'm @ right now...

And I didn't even Smoke, YET ;)

Either way folks I'll have some Gifts to give for a few of you who arrive early enough.. (and i don't mean the open bar... although that's the Biggest gift of all!

Thanks Jon, jojo & Colette (you to swankey) :cool:

Guest swank

hello...? where am I...? lololol

I already asked the MOD-POD why it was not possible to edit the thread title in the forum links and only internally...no answer yet :confused:

but we're looking forward to ripping dashes sound system a new 'threshold' hehehe just kiddin JON.

Guest djjoncowan

i've been trying left and right to change the title of several threads.... they change inside the topic but not on the main miami forum.... any clue anyone? is something wrong with the system??

Guest Slide On The Ice

I still don't know if I can make it out for this, but I blogged about it in my MySpace blog, and mentioned B-Side, Shine, and a few other DJs on this board. I guess you could say I had to urge to promote the good times at Shine. And it's so fitting, because my new MySpace is called InspireShine, to have Shine promoted by Shine. Check it out, y'all.

The club Shine should make me an honorary member for this! =) http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=217102342&blogID=322302841&Mytoken=D74969AC-EC09-49A7-A1657894C9F8379674838126

And hey, for those who are on my Slide on the Ice MySpace who don't know about my new one, it's http://www.myspace.com/inspireshine

So add it, please, and subscribe to my blog too!