Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groove Therapy feat: Anatoli, Major & Sebastian - Friday, Oct 26th

Guest Major

Guest Major

Yes, you read it right! Groove Therapy is back!

Warming up for us this friday and kicking off Groove Therapy in style, our good friend, Anatoli a.k.a. Igor, will be making sure your weekend couldn't start any better. As he serves up a delectable selection of techno, house and groovy minimal beats.

So come on you lovely people, get your dancing shoes on, spread the word and lets get ready to PARTY!!

octbergroovejpeg.jpg

club.gifclub.gif

Guest redcommibastard

looking forward to it - got some great new tunes in my laptop - smooth, groovie, and very theraputic - just what the Dr Major ordered !

definately come out early and show me some of that Miami love :)

Guest redcommibastard
It's about time for some therapy. Geez, it's been a while. I'll bring some dancin shoes. Who's buying the drinks? ;)

With the currency exchange rate at the moment - I say Major should be bying drinks for all of us that night!

:)

Guest djway830
With the currency exchange rate at the moment - I say Major should be bying drinks for all of us that night!

Agreed. Drinks are on Major this night!!! WoooHooooo

Guest Seb

It's great to be back at my favourite joint. Nothing beats Blue when it comes to Vibe & Music. Got a nice bag of tricks for this Friday. Also have our favourite Comrad Igor dropping some choons with us as well. Let's do this!

Guest djway830
It should be Anatoli, Minor, & Sebastian on the bill for this one.

See y'all there.

I so wanted to drop the Minor reply, but I knew to save it for you David! :) Nice one lol

Guest dancefloored
It's great to be back at my favourite joint. Nothing beats Blue when it comes to Vibe & Music. Got a nice bag of tricks for this Friday. Also have our favourite Comrad Igor dropping some choons with us as well. Let's do this!

groove therapy eh!

I'll need therapy if I attended this party

wish I could be there guys

back in a few weeks to burn that dancefloor

Guest redcommibastard

expect a more laid back groove sound from me on Friday to build it proper for Seb and Major and keeping it in line with overall flow of the event while still putting a tad bit of a dirty gruv into it - some Booka, Mandy, etc ;)

Guest RzO
I'll be dreaming of you punks

my party is called snooze therapy

lol, u better be slanging pipe to these Iowans:D

wish i could make it to this one but i already have the weekend for the next one all sorted, november will be fun! right Major?;)

Guest dancefloored

the pipe is about to be put down in the city

however I need some fucking house music

ramon,

you said u heard of techno party's goin thru IA City when I posted back in AUG

give me some links on who you know here etc

Rzo

u should see how well this sheep plays net, fucking guy(i think its a guy) stops just about everything I shoot his way. Couple black eyes but he'll live

Guest Major

wish i could make it to this one but i already have the weekend for the next one all sorted, november will be fun! right Major?;)

That's right, no sleep november! We have 2 Space Age parties coming up at Blue for Seb and Alki's b-day. Colette, Jojo, Dj Dan, Oliver Moldan, Laurent Garnier at Shine and many more.

And tonight we have a rather unusual mix of choonz on offer for Groove Therapy. So, c'mon by..I shall be there from the very start as usual.

octbergroovejpeg.jpg