Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First, your pet and now...your granny.

Guest Buck White

Guest Buck White
And we come closer and closer to being individually tracked 24/7. I'm sick to my stomach. I think i'm going to move to the woods.

I'm with you, sister. I'm, admittedly, a slave to all of our "new world" devices, though, so I'm really going to suffer.

JMT, I'm sure the risks go beyond cancer. I mean, seriously, people are being fed this line about being able to find your granny...or Fido, should they, perhaps, become lost. Jesus Christ...I'll take my chances with that possibility thank you very much. This place is going downhill in a shit smeared sled.

Guest obby
I mean, seriously, people are being fed this line about being able to find your granny...or Fido, should they, perhaps, become lost. Jesus Christ...I'll take my chances with that possibility thank you very much.

and I'm sure you'll have that right too.

Guest Buck White
and should have that right too.

"Should" being the operative word here. From what I've read....and this is just what I've read, now....this, in the upcoming years, will become mandatory or you'll be considered a terrorist.

Guest Buck White
didn't the pet version have a cancer risk?

Microchip implants cause fast-growing malignant tumours in Lab animals

'The Associated Press will issue a breaking story this weekend revealing that microchip implants have induced cancer in laboratory animals and dogs, says privacy expert and long-time VeriChip opponent Dr. Katherine Albrecht. As the AP will report, a series of research articles spanning more than a decade found that mice and rats injected with glass-encapsulated RFID transponders developed malignant, fast-growing, lethal cancers in up to 1% to 10% of cases. The tumors originated in the tissue surrounding the microchips and often grew to completely surround the devices, the researchers said.'

"Should" being the operative word here. From what I've read....and this is just what I've read, now....this, in the upcoming years, will become mandatory or you'll be considered a terrorist.

I can see this happening. Already there's a chip in your passport. There's a GPS in your cell phone. They want to put a GPS in your car under the pretense of keeping track of mileage for gas......

Its not such a farfetched idea.

Guest Buck White
Unabomber.jpg

So, 300 million of us, for starters, have to host this chip because of the unabomber ? Is that what what you're getting at by posting his ugly mug ?

Guest obby
I can see this happening. Already there's a chip in your passport. There's a GPS in your cell phone. They want to put a GPS in your car under the pretense of keeping track of mileage for gas......

Its not such a farfetched idea.

and there is a yeti in my backyard and Nessie is in my lake.