Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guest DJZane

Guest coach

Come on, we all know it was Lyrik. He's fucking scared of the younger competition. What a panty-waist (and I don't just say that because of his wardrobe choices).

Guest tijuanarave
the board is dying.. it needs to be injected new life.. we need new members.. old skoolers dropping like flies

If you want more people to come here, then promote the site. I've been going to conference since '05 and not once have I seen anything that promotes this site. It's a great site if you want to keep up with one of the only two places that have a good EDM scene in the states.

Guest CROWN-ONE
If you want more people to come here, then promote the site. I've been going to conference since '05 and not once have I seen anything that promotes this site. It's a great site if you want to keep up with one of the only two places that have a good EDM scene in the states.

Whats the 2nd? Just curious.

Guest lyrik
Come on, we all know it was Lyrik. He's fucking scared of the younger competition. What a panty-waist (and I don't just say that because of his wardrobe choices).

DING!

Guest DJZane

I am willing to do what it takes to be on top whether people think i will suceed or not i know i will and when im on top it will show that i have the drive and determenation to do it and hopefully i can help other people 20 years from now live their dreams and to anyone who wants to stop me try because ur negitivity will not stop me and one day i will be able to influence other people and to help them make the right decisions

Guest Blackiechan76
I am willing to do what it takes to be on top whether people think i will suceed or not i know i will and when im on top it will show that i have the drive and determenation to do it and hopefully i can help other people 20 years from now live their dreams and to anyone who wants to stop me try because ur negitivity will not stop me and one day i will be able to influence other people and to help them make the right decisions

good for you zane!

It's nice to see someone with determination and doesn't expect success to be handed to him...compared to some people.

the next thing for you to learn is that you don't have to justify yourself, especially to strangers. especially on a messageboard.

Guest LeVeL

I have a feeling this message was sent from one of the many frustrated local Dj's who login to cooljunkie. It could be one of the frustrated dj's that play @ Blue or maybe a dj from the Lust for Crap crew or maybe one of the many Minimal Idiots out there that think they are being innovative...

I dont know who it might be but we do have a lot of frustrated dj's on here, so maybe trying to rattle Zane's feathers for the sake of having 1 less dj for competition..lol

Guest Dj_Peace

Zane:

Nobody on this board has a heaven or hell to put you in so you be the captain of your own destiny. Learn that this is a business, treat others as you would like to be treated (sometimes it is even reciprocated), be humble and gracious for all that help you along your journey and twice as grateful for the haters cause they will inspire you greater than those on your team to continuously evolve. Above all -enjoy the journey! Have fun -cause nobody gets out alive. 10 out of 10 people die!

Guest LeVeL
Zane:

Nobody on this board has a heaven or hell to put you in so you be the captain of your own destiny. Learn that this is a business, treat others as you would like to be treated (sometimes it is even reciprocated), be humble and gracious for all that help you along your journey and twice as grateful for the haters cause they will inspire you greater than those on your team to continuously evolve. Above all -enjoy the journey! Have fun -cause nobody gets out alive. 10 out of 10 people die!

I agree also dont forget to Market yourself too..skills dont necessarily mean that your going to be successful either. Kissing Ass and having a couple of Promoter friends helps out too, also it helps if your family has a couple million bucks. Hell if you really wanna become a celebrity Dj then move to Hollywood and play tracks for the celebrities..

There are a lot of roads that you can take, that can lead you to different places..lol

Ohh and one last bit of advice dont become a Deep house Dj..

Guest FRESHMAN

What did you do to provoke this Zane?

I know when you tried to have me design a flyer for you,

I ended up getting a little upset when after talking for 45 minutes you called me the next day and told me that your parents were not going to give you money for the flyer and that you were only 15 years old.

If you have questions...ask them, I'm sure people will answer.

You have to make sure that when you are working with people in this business or any business for that matter (but particularly this one)...

you cant make any commitments that you are not sure about.

Or else people will get a little upset.

Which is most likely the case here!

Who knows maybe he is growing up as we speak,

and (marketing himself via web drama).

Either way alot more people know who you are today then last week!

Guest Sela V
I agree also dont forget to Market yourself too..skills dont necessarily mean that your going to be successful either. Kissing Ass and having a couple of Promoter friends helps out too, also it helps if your family has a couple million bucks. Hell if you really wanna become a celebrity Dj then move to Hollywood and play tracks for the celebrities..

There are a lot of roads that you can take, that can lead you to different places..lol

Ohh and one last bit of advice dont become a Deep house Dj..

Kat Williams would be proud of you...:D