Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the shelborne

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

stay tuned for our lineups poolside and in shine. I promise they will be as strong as ever..... fyi - this year all those staying at the shelborne beach resort will gain VIP access to ALL shine and shelborne poolside events.... in previous years the property featured performances by Danny Tenaglia, Victor Calderone, Sander Kleinenberg, Jonathan Peters, David Morales, Frankie Knuckles, Satoshi Tomiie, Seb Fontaine, Desyn Masiello, John Graham, Omid 16b, hernan cantanao, oliver moldan, lexicon avenue, Mark Farina, Armand Van Helden, Kenny Dope, Todd Terry, Terry Hunter, DJ Jazzy Jeff, audio fly, sander van dorn, bush 2 bush, Dave Seaman,Danny Krivit, Timmy Regisford, quinton harris, Sasha, Tom Novy, DJ Dan, D. Ramierez and Miguel Migs just to name a few - expect nothing less this year

to take advantage of this rare option for rooms and events all for one price contact the shelborne @ 305 531 1271 - your one stop WMC hotel/venue/pool party

www.myspace.com/shinemiami

www.shinesouthbeach.com

www.shelborne.com

stay tuned for announcements of our lineups....

Guest ramon
shelter party.... he killed it last year...

I managed to miss him and Ferrer at every party they played that will not happen this upcoming WMC!

Guest djjoncowan
in

you best be in this yr my dear..... you were missed ever so much this past yr - just wait until you hear what we're putting together - gonna be one hell of a week once again in shelborne land...:D

Guest mbongiovi
stay tuned for our lineups poolside and in shine. I promise they will be as strong as ever..... fyi - this year all those staying at the shelborne beach resort will gain VIP access to ALL shine and shelborne poolside events.... in previous years the property featured performances by Danny Tenaglia, Victor Calderone, Sander Kleinenberg, Jonathan Peters, David Morales, Frankie Knuckles, Satoshi Tomiie, Seb Fontaine, Desyn Masiello, John Graham, Omid 16b, hernan cantanao, oliver moldan, lexicon avenue, Mark Farina, Armand Van Helden, Kenny Dope, Todd Terry, Terry Hunter, DJ Jazzy Jeff, audio fly, sander van dorn, bush 2 bush, Dave Seaman,Danny Krivit, Timmy Regisford, quinton harris, Sasha, Tom Novy, DJ Dan, D. Ramierez and Miguel Migs just to name a few - expect nothing less this year

to take advantage of this rare option for rooms and events all for one price contact the shelborne @ 305 531 1271 - your one stop WMC hotel/venue/pool party

www.myspace.com/shinemiami

www.shinesouthbeach.com

www.shelborne.com

stay tuned for announcements of our lineups....

Hey Jon,

My friends and I have a few tables at shine this weekend (Sat. Night). I'd like to meet you in person and discuss what the deal is at the Shelborne for WMC. I already have a room on 10th and Colins for 3 nights, but I would love to stay at the shelborne if we could work something out. I talked to Dennis about it a little bit while booking the VIP tables and rooms for this weekend, but the going rate and the 5 night minimum was a little much for what I was looking for. I look forward to meeting you on Saturday.

Guest RzO
good answer my friend!!:)

make sure chuck lepley gets a shot again

trent cantrelle was the show stealer, i dont even think you were in there for chuck, maybe the end,(that damn upstairs bathroom, u bastard! lol) but trent and rene were awesome, trent still stole the show imo, he can rock a room for sure.

and the little mountain crew will be back i talked to trent last week about this!:cool:

Guest djjoncowan
trent cantrelle was the show stealer, i dont even think you were in there for chuck, maybe the end,(that damn upstairs bathroom, u bastard! lol) but trent and rene were awesome, trent still stole the show imo, he can rock a room for sure.

and the little mountain crew will be back i talked to trent last week about this!:cool:

this years lineup will be pretty sick for LMR - trent is definitely back with sander and some new comers that will blow your mind... just look at the LMR releases upcoming and you'll get a pretty good feel for who's playing.... the ultimate closing party yet again - I already cannot wait:)

Guest RzO
this years lineup will be pretty sick for LMR - trent is definitely back with sander and some new comers that will blow your mind... just look at the LMR releases upcoming and you'll get a pretty good feel for who's playing.... the ultimate closing party yet again - I already cannot wait:)

yep i heard all about it;) Trent loved shine, he is like i can't wait to play that room again. Last week when sander was at cameo we had a blast, was awesome. The new stuff he has signed is great, I can't wait as usual to see the showcase this year for the 5th yr of LMR at WMC! ( the first one at nerve in 04 still seems like yesterday, porter, vrolik, dekay, and sander, that was one of my favorite nights out ever!)

oh and i emailed you back today Jon.:)

pardon? i was in there the whole night, i know what i'm talking about. you were the one about to bite off the door guy's ear, remember???

Guest Devilicious
you best be in this yr my dear..... you were missed ever so much this past yr - just wait until you hear what we're putting together - gonna be one hell of a week once again in shelborne land...:D

You've got my word my friend :) I'm not missing out again this year!

Guest RzO
You've got my word my friend :) I'm not missing out again this year!

nothing like tal and major serving drinks!

this year is going to be fun!!!

Guest djjoncowan
yep i heard all about it;) Trent loved shine, he is like i can't wait to play that room again. Last week when sander was at cameo we had a blast, was awesome. The new stuff he has signed is great, I can't wait as usual to see the showcase this year for the 5th yr of LMR at WMC! ( the first one at nerve in 04 still seems like yesterday, porter, vrolik, dekay, and sander, that was one of my favorite nights out ever!)

oh and i emailed you back today Jon.:)

send your email again.. misplaced it..... will get your reservation sorted asap...

coorporate - thanks for booking - ask for myself, adam gruber or dennis wheeler on arrival - we'll get you sorted with all of your guest passes and vip shelborne guest goodies:)

Guest tijuanarave
Nice, just booked my room at the Shelborne from Sunday to Sunday. Can't wait for the madness to begin...

Take some extra towels with you... I staid at the Shelborne 3 years ago and after 3 days of conference the "clean" towels we were supposed to get were all dirty. It looked like they just put to towels in the dryer without washing them first. We had to go and buy towels for our last 3 days.

I know it's WMC and all but that place just plain stinks.

Guest Corporate
Take some extra towels with you... I staid at the Shelborne 3 years ago and after 3 days of conference the "clean" towels we were supposed to get were all dirty. It looked like they just put to towels in the dryer without washing them first. We had to go and buy towels for our last 3 days.

Thanks for the heads up. Putting towels on the list...

Guest djjoncowan

did you rent from the shelborne hotel or from one of the owners on craig's list? we are a condo hotel and some owners chose to sell their rooms privately and not through the hotel program - please note that these rentals will not be granted comp access to our events nor can we promise the condition of the room or even that you get fresh towels. what i can promise though is that if you rent from the shelborne directly - 305 531 1271 - you will get the WMC week of a lifetime and all the clean towels you can request...

just to give you a sneak peak - artists such as david morales, satoshi tomiie, jonathan peters, frankie knuckles, lexicon avenue, audio fly, and sander kleinenberg and hector romero are already confirmed to play at the shelborne.... many many more to come so stay tuned......:P

Guest tijuanarave
did you rent from the shelborne hotel or from one of the owners on craig's list? we are a condo hotel and some owners chose to sell their rooms privately and not through the hotel program - please note that these rentals will not be granted comp access to our events nor can we promise the condition of the room or even that you get fresh towels. what i can promise though is that if you rent from the shelborne directly - 305 531 1271 - you will get the WMC week of a lifetime and all the clean towels you can request...

just to give you a sneak peak - artists such as david morales, satoshi tomiie, jonathan peters, frankie knuckles, lexicon avenue, audio fly, and sander kleinenberg and hector romero are already confirmed to play at the shelborne.... many many more to come so stay tuned......:P

No, I did not rent through one of the owners.

I'm just trying to prepare people for what they are getting themselves into. It will be the most overpriced, dirtiest, most uncomfortable place you can stay at and also have the best time of your life. Just be prepared.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest djjoncowan
No, I did not rent through one of the owners.

I'm just trying to prepare people for what they are getting themselves into. It will be the most overpriced, dirtiest, most uncomfortable place you can stay at and also have the best time of your life. Just be prepared.

well these days I am running the place managing both the hotel and the events for my family. we have completely redone the poolside, the lobby and many of the guest rooms. our staff is top notch, we have plenty of towels, a clean property and this year all registered hotel guests at the shelborne will be granted VIP comp access too all poolside and shine events... we do have some rooms left but only via phone - book now for one hell of a week - 305 531 1271 - tijauna - PM me directly and I'll take care of you personally for your past bad experience - never want an unhappy customer:balloon:

confirmed artists include - Jonathan Peters, David Morales, Satoshi Tomiie, Victor Calderone, The Pacha Ibiza show, Dj Jazzy Jeff, Lexicon Avenue, Frankie Knuckles, Sander Kleinenberg, Darren Emmerson, Seb Fontaine and several others TBC - stay tuned for details.....