Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Seasons EDM Festival : Autumn Festival 2007 : Saturday Nov 17th : Update!

Guest MARK IVAN

Guest MARK IVAN

with 3 outdoor stages, a courtyard, and an indoor area this is an unprecidented event fore it is being held for free. the event is being held to promote the love emd in our community. the location is beautiful and newly renovated area and has stunning backdrops of the ft. lauderdale city and the new river. there will be jaw dropping unbilled talent coming in to drop worldwide caliber djs sets as well. the afterparties will announced at the festival and the party will carry on until at least 4am. if you have any questions feel free to visit the site listed at the bottom of the flyer.

thanks and ill see you all there :)

80ARMAND.jpg

30myspaceback.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MARK IVAN

on all 3 mainstages, performers will have an 1hour plus timeslot :)

and all up and comers will have a 45minutes to an hour :):)

see you there :)

Guest Blackiechan76

We encourage everyone to bring their friends, family, co-workers, lovers, enemies and booty calls for this special event.This is a much needed boost for our music scene and vital in forming future bonds.

Guest djway830

Nice to finally meet you today at Karma. Please let me know what you think of my mix cd. I hope your event is a great success. Great line-up of old and new, so I'm sure it will be successful :)

Guest Dj_Peace
I see DJ Peace's name amongst the many - interesting to hear what you will be spinning...

I have some new productions out of the lab plus some esoteric grooves from all over the globe so there will be something for everyone in my set...make it a point to come on through and bring your dancing shoes and don't forget the sunscreen as it is outdoors...btw, plenty of parking nearby to the venue and accessible by water taxi (still my favorite way to see Fort Liquordale)

Guest Dj_Peace
LOL oh my, but I think it's gonna be a bit funkier than that my brotha...

Ha-ha! I can't dance at all...this is why I am a dj!

Guest mbongiovi
16 days and counting...are you in?

It's free, why the heck not. I'll be there. Hopefully the weather holds out, this dam rainy season needs to end already.