Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Seasons EDM Festival : Autumn Festival 2007 : Saturday Nov 17th : Update!

Guest MARK IVAN

Guest Dj_Peace
best place to park?

there are meters all over the place plus there is the garage on Las Olas Riverfront if I am not mistaken is probably $5-10 for the entire day -not expensive at all. Wanna really have fun, park along the water taxi route and take the water taxi down -$5 all day long and ride up and down the intracoastal as much and as long as you like up til midnite

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dj_Peace

What a blast! First off to Mark Ivan and the Full On Productions crew, thanks for allowing me to be part of such a momentous and dynamic event in a top notch venue. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! Teh sound reinforcement for each area was excellent. The enrgy and te vibe was truly off the meter! And, form the pics below, you get an idea of how crazy packed the place was-and these were taken earlier in the afternoon! By nighttime, you could barely see to the other bridge - as far as the eye could see, there was this amazing human sea of diversity across all ethnic groups, age demographics, sexual orientation (trust me on this) and a musical genre for everyone.

Can't wait til next year though I am not sure you could be more successful ....UNLESS you guys take the other side fo the riverfront as well next year!

post-93202-14147874275826_thumb.jpg

post-93202-14147874276026_thumb.jpg

Guest Dj_Peace
Good times, big ups all the DJ's music was good everywhere. 1 time for the "Short Bus" crew!

that was fun playing a set on the short bus...FTW...except kept etting a contact high from everybody sparking up the chiba-chiba...wstill great times though and great location for the short bus

Guest Blackiechan76

WOW!

Much love and props to Mark Ivan for taking a risk to provide an outlet for true music lovers in South Florida. Thank you to all the sponsors, production/promotions companies, and to the City of Ft. Lauderdale for believing that EDM patrons wouldn't burn the city down or cause a riot. Much love to Emily Sixx, for taking over on the photography aspect, since my camera battery died prior to Cato K's set. SHOT OUT TO ALL THE DJ's!!!! DAMN! is all i have to say. There were a number of artists who's sets I was able to catch, and were all were amazing, eclectic and energetic for their crowds! Oh yea BIGGUP, BOOYAKA SHOT to the SHORT BUS posse!!! LOL that was a well needed touch to set the positive vibe. And to all the patrons, who were in attendance...I'm still a bit speechless, but it's all love and thank you for supporting this event :)

Guest robmurk

Yeah it was great. Too bad the average age of the attendees was 13 years old. I hardly saw anyone in the 21-30 range, so felt a little out of place

Guest Blackiechan76
Yeah it was great. Too bad the average age of the attendees was 13 years old. I hardly saw anyone in the 21-30 range, so felt a little out of place

LOl there was some youngin's, however there were plenty of 'ol skool playas out there. Even sporting the wedding bands and kid strollers. It was nice. Some peeps came out of the woodwork, like since the Zen, NFA, and The Mission days...

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=22300428

and this was only at 3pm during Mark Ivan's set

Guest Sela V

What a great day on this messageboard... Might Goliath humbled twice! Sorry I missed this event, but I am thrilled that it was a success... As for their being lots of shorties there, I believe that's called "cultivating new audience". Big Ups...:)

Guest AlanS

Cheers to a successful event! Very well organized and each stage sounded fantastic. The Lauderdale crowds are always up for it which is really what made the event pop.