I have a dream

Guest DJZane

To see Zane Spin before 18 on Space Terrace  

3 members have voted

1. 1. To see Zane Spin before 18 on Space Terrace

• Yes!!!
    • No

Guest redcommibastard
as requested here are two track lists to what i like the most right now as far as music for house and minimal

House Tracklist

Unchained Melody-Ernesto vs Bastian (Wippenburg mix)

White Horse- Slash Dash (laidback luke 2007 remix)

Get Down- English Mafia vs Sweedish Mafia

The One- Sharam (club mix)

This is the end- The doors (dirty south remix)

The Reward is Cheese- Deadmau5 vs Jelo

Big-Donald Glaude

The Great Fashionist Swindle- Dada Life

Deep Inside- Abel Ramos Remix

Be Still- Kaskade (Sam la More Remix)

Minimal track list

Birdman-italoboyz

Keep in Touch- Attic

Half life- gaiser

Low Swing- Kolombo

Bats-seph

papillon-Laurine Frost (ripperton remix)

What is control- Alexi Delano

gizeh mindtrip-onur oezer

Snap Dragon- Red Robbin and Jakob Hilden

your track list has potencial - not too shabby....

dont forget that there is a lot more to the Miami club scene besides Space - you should be out meeting people in the industry , passing out promo mixes etc ...

sure you might get lucky, catch a break and get booked at Space.... but I wouldnt be so bad to pick up a few extra gigs and supporters in the meantime by playing at a few other respectable venues in town.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DJZane

igor ive had the pleasure of meeting u many times and ur a great dj soo when u say my track list is not too shabby i really appreciate it. and space is my dream but also playing out to where i can influence people is another and any oppertunities i can get to spin i will, and i will not dissapoint anyone

Guest redcommibastard
igor ive had the pleasure of meeting u many times and ur a great dj soo when u say my track list is not too shabby i really appreciate it. and space is my dream but also playing out to where i can influence people is another and any oppertunities i can get to spin i will, and i will not dissapoint anyone

yeah, I remember meeting you a while back, do you or did you used to have like really big hairdo ? I thought you were into a more commercial house/electro vibe, but then again I dont think I ever acually heard you play ...

anyway, my ears are always open to new things if it quality ... since you are on this board - you can pretty much see where and when I will be out - you are more then welcome to hook me up with a mix or two of yours - I'll give it a listen as long as they dont suck LOL

just kiddin' but seriously, I hope they dont LOl

Guest DJZane

yea i hav long hair and yea ive gottin into the minimal stuff lately im actually remixing a pretty big minimal artist as we speak pm me for details soo maybe u can play out my remix if u like it and yea im into the house scene but more the progressive electro scene or totally banging stuff one or the other but i love progressive house too great stuff

Guest DJZane

thanx i appreciate it and for everyone else who i do not know that voted for me thank you and to people i havent thanked yet thank you i appreciate it

Guest JMT

i had a dream Dan Marino came out of retirement and led the Dolphins to a Super Bowl victory. nothing against you personally, i'm sure you're a swell kid, but since not many people, including myself, have ever heard you live i can't rationalize voting yes to you when there are locals who i have heard and wouldn't mind seeing given a shot.

Guest ICON

i wish you nothing but the best of luck... but you have to realize.... there are hundreds.. if not thousands that have the same dream as you.

Guest Dj_Peace
On Dec 7th at Rapture, Zane will be gracing his presence and skills on the decks. I would like to extend this invite especially to all independent bloggers and media to document his performance.

Uhm, where is Rapture?

Guest coach
i had a dream Dan Marino came out of retirement and led the Dolphins to a Super Bowl victory. nothing against you personally, i'm sure you're a swell kid, but since not many people, including myself, have ever heard you live i can't rationalize voting yes to you when there are locals who i have heard and wouldn't mind seeing given a shot.

There ya go. Way to take credit JMT. Good reasoning, as well.

Dan Marino was the man.

Guest redcommibastard
I voted for him since I've seen stranger things happen before.

Dan, you do realize its a HE - even if he IS dirty but still not a girl; Plus he wont be able to get you a cold beer either since he is still 17 ! :)

LOL

just looking out for ya interests bud ;)

Guest redcommibastard

on a sadder note - I just had my dream crushed to pieces ... Damn you McD's and your Monopoly !!!!!

.... anyone got kentcuky ave ?

LMAO !!!

Guest pod
Dan, you do realize its a HE - even if he IS dirty but still not a girl; Plus he wont be able to get you a cold beer either since he is still 17 ! :)

LOL

just looking out for ya interests bud ;)

I said "him"? Not her?

I know Zane is a guy.

Guest ICON

send me a 2 hr mix set in mp3 format and ill throw it up on my house channel at a specific time so everybody can tune in and listen. ill post the link here.

Guest Major
major would u like progressive, tribal or.......my old roots which i only hav on vinyl (funky and deep)

Most definitely not tribal.

Something along the lines of:

Lukas Greenberg - My Feeling

Andy Cato - Cosmic Force

Timmy Stewart - One vision

Guest DJZane

sounds good i got alot of sexy house and just stuff thats good for opening soo ill hav a link for everyone tonight along with soem other stuff for peoples enjoyment mix cd madness