• Yes!!!
    • No

Guest ramon
Most definitely not tribal.

Something along the lines of:

Lukas Greenberg - My Feeling

Andy Cato - Cosmic Force

Timmy Stewart - One vision

i can guarantee you'll hear some more tribal soon :)

it won't be called tribal but it will have some of the same elements.

call it nu-tribal just to be safe.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jkfunkee
Dang, 13 No votes and still nobody with the balls to claim they did it.

i did, cuz dues have to be paid. TMB at least released some records b4 playn out and get pub and whatnot. the terrace isn't a testing ground, its a proving ground where artist who are tested prove themselves worthy of the opportunity. but, if he brings alot of trim with him....run it.

late,

j

Guest Ariel
i did, cuz dues have to be paid. TMB at least released some records b4 playn out and get pub and whatnot. the terrace isn't a testing ground, its a proving ground where artist who are tested prove themselves worthy of the opportunity. but, if he brings alot of trim with him....run it.

late,

j

couldnt say it any better.

Guest MIAMIROCKSTAR

I just voted no and here's my reason , yes am all for younger dj's coming up but he's to young space terrace is a playground for the big boys and its not only about your dj skills you need to pull 21+ crowd and keep everyone dancing and i think he needs to start at smaller venues u cant just jump all the way to the top to the landmark club of miami with no exp and no i dont have anything against zane in fact me and my partners have booked zane for several all ages through-out the past year or 2 and he also has to be able to deal with LP and his ways which i dont think he can handle the darkside.

Guest MIAMIROCKSTAR

Nothing bad just that l know LP knows what he wants and he wants everything a certain way, the terrace is not a free for all for dj's and sometimes the big boys cant handle LP and the pressure that he puts on them so imagine a 17 yr old...

Guest DJZane

i am personally calling out lp to listen to my demo and tell me what he thinks will he do it i dunno if u know lp tell him to read this lets see if he will do it

Guest MichaelMnML

wow i wish PR was this easy for the rest of the djs out there.... if our boy zane is shot to the top over this, thats crazy....no bad vibes...i like what he plays and that production from a while back was great for a young kid...

good luck