Clubplanet Nightlife Community

United We Dance - Roland and Ivano Bellini - Gryphon - Friday November 9

V. Barbarino

Guest Mayor
Well, they would be at Gryphon for their new monthly.. Once a month Roland and Biz joins Ivano for a Friday night at Gryphon at the Hard Rock..

The Club Legend..

We are very happy to be working with Biz and Roland on starting something new and bringing their vision to The Gryphon.

It all kicks off on November 9th

Get ready kids for a whole new ride

Guest tekniQz

Wow,

That will be a perfect spot for the Bizzer!!

It's good to know that a great club that's runned as good, if not better than any clubs in Miami will get such a great party.

This means good things for the EDM scene.With Biz at the helm of this party, Gyphon and Biz can't lose.

Not to add a negative but one question that must be answered is what they will do with Solana.Hopefully it doesn't affect Charlie because he is truly one of Miami's hidden gems and a true class act that reflects Gryphon perfectly.

Congrats to everyone envolved!

Guest biznation00

Roland & I couldn't be more excited to take on this new monthly project ("United we Dance") along side Ivano, Jamison & the rest of the Gryphon fam. Nothin' will change with Charlie. Like Dan said, we're only assuming a monthly role. Nothin' more, nothin' less! :)

Anyway, we're pumped... God knows the Ivano & Roland combo has stood the test of time. So when the idea & opportunity came up, it was a no brainer for us vs everything else. November 9th, here we come!

I Certainly expect to see some of the LC faithful in the house. I know my gang is ready, including Alan! There goes the neighborhood!!! Nick, do we expect you on the 9th? Whattaya say old man? ;)

Gryphon700.jpg

Biz Martinez

Guest djRoland

First Let me say thanks to the wonderful staff @ Gryphon. You are a first class organization all the way!

We are very happy to be a part of an already successful party. Thanks to Ivano and Charlie for welcoming us to your home!

Thank You to all the locals for the support you've given us in the past (Space, Nocturnal). We welcome all of you to our new monthly party (United We Dance). Biz and I look forward to seeing all of you on the dancefloor.

BTW who is the hottie on the flyer!!

Guest swank
First Let me say thanks to the wonderful staff @ Gryphon. You are a first class organization all the way!

We are very happy to be a part of an already successful party. Thanks to Ivano and Charlie for welcoming us to your home!

Thank You to all the locals for the support you've given us in the past (Space, Nocturnal). We welcome all of you to our new monthly party (United We Dance). Biz and I look forward to seeing all of you on the dancefloor.

BTW who is the hottie on the flyer!!

I'm glad you asked because I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say anything....:P

Guest Mayor

This is going to a rediculous new party here

Roland and Biz and going to mix things up in a big way up here

I hope everyone comes out to see what looks to be an amazing night!

Guest rollyp66
Since Roland lost his street sign, I think there should be a Roland street sign on the laser :)

I have the other sign part of that sign ;)

Guest rhythmdoc

wow! good news! gryphon once a month with dj's ivano, charlie and now added roland with biz promoting!!! very nice guys!!! united we dance!!!!!!