Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sangria Sundays 4 Degenarates @ WhiteLaw lounge / every Sunday 4pm-12am

Guest redcommibastard

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MichaelMnML

i was on the no carb diet seeing that i gain weight faster than oprah but god damn....sangria and sunday just seem to fit perfectly together, fuck the sugar!!!!.....bring on the the beats and booze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

lets do this people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest redcommibastard

imagine a warm Sunday afternoon in FL, its winter everywhere else, but on the beach its perfect high 70s temperature... you are basking in the gentle sunlight, sitting on the outdoor patio with a few good friends, watching the crazy tourist world rush by Collins ave, but you got no worries in the world - you're just kickin back - slowly sipping on a cool glass of fresh Sangria. Music is just right - the volume is perfect - not too loud but not too soft either, and the tunes the DJ is dropping are amazing - groovy, funky, tecky.... its a Sunday School for Sangenerates every Sunday - life is good !!!

PS and for everything else, like your $30 Sangria pitchers, there is mastercard LOL

:)

Guest Christopher Ellis

I'm so excited for this that I'm quitting my sunday night hockey league. The beautiful thing is that it's a day/early evening party so Monday mornings at work won't be too brutal.

Guest redcommibastard

This Sunday - special guest DJ - Chris Ellis - extended set !

alongside Richard Rhythmburn & Anatoli Russki :)

2-10 pm

$35 fresh Sangria pitchers !

Guest djway830
Dont miss the grand kick off - tomorrow starting at 2 pm - get ready for some serious Sangria madness !

I'm going mad already! lol Ready.

Guest redcommibastard

A-a-a-a-a-nd we are a Go-o-o-o-o!!!

chillin with a cool pitcher of Sangria and listening to Richard dropin' some great tracks - beautiful weather outside, sitting in my shorts, surfing the web, smoking, did I mention drinking ?!?!? LOL

come join us !!!

Guest redcommibastard

wow! this party is a killer!!!

the vibe is absolutely phenomenal - this one will very soon become THE thing to do on a Sunday day - no doubt!

Guest MichaelMnML

do you guys have to brag so blatantly all the time???

i was stuck inside at work all day, (mind you on one of the nicest days i have seen yet this fall), and you guys got to talk, laugh and drink to techno music on south beach????

you are a bunch of lucky bastards....wish i was there...

next week we shall see what all this commotion is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirty gruuuuuuv FTW!!!!

Guest djway830

What a great idea for Sunday's. I had a very nice time. Some great music in a relaxed atmosphere is just what I need on a Sunday (when my fantasy football team is getting their ass kicked in!) :(:)

Guest rhythmburn

man! what a fantastic afternoon/evening...

thanks to everyone that came out to support =)

the whitelaw is a fantastic spot and the vibe everyone created was great!

this is just what we had in mind for this party ... great tunes, great vibe, and yummy sangria!!!

until next week ;}

Guest redcommibastard

we will have Miami's very own dj Major over for a few Sangria pitchers and an extended set of pure minimalesq twistedness as only a wanker can play it :)

dont be a looser or a Sunday snoozer - join in the fun LOL

Guest djway830
I can't wait for this Sunday, as long as Major doesn't play any Tiesto! :)

Didn't you hear? Major, excuse me (sorry David) Minor, is the next Tiesto. He's already been booked to open for the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics! Don't miss him on Sunday, plus the fruit tastes so good. EAT IT!!! :)