Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sangria Sundays 4 Degenarates @ WhiteLaw lounge / every Sunday 4pm-12am

Guest redcommibastard

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djway830

I'm sure everyone will be looking forward to Sangria come this Sunday. Goodluck to all surviving the insanity! oh, and save me some fruit. I have a show Sunday afternoon, I'm going to need the fruit.

Guest CxA7

Another great party sunday, I just love that venue so chill & laid back... walk in and out stroll down sobe... little shoppin..groovy & bangin beats..fun people... & funky decor. :cool:

keep it up MTC-

Guest rhythmburn

it was a perfect ending to an utterly insane weekend ;}

thanks for everyone that came out -- every week this party just gets better and better...

was nice to have the tampa crew in the house =)

nice tagging with you Michael at the end .... you had some very nice bits in there :}

Guest steve graham

What a tremendous weekend! Was great meeting you lot and hanging out.. had a great time at the whitelaw on sunday and dropping a little techno set and enjoying some sangria.. cant wait to come back!!!

cheers for everything!

Guest gotdrums13

whoa! i did not expect it to be such a good party to be honest... the vibe was amazing / very laidback... the music was top notch by everyone I heard starting with Steve... good hanging with everyone igor, matt, major, peter, richard, steve, and muggles. the tampa guys really impressed me especially Noni. THANK YOU DIRTY GRUV!

Guest missgroovethang

i had a great time! the music was fantastic and it was great seeing the tampa and miami peeps chillin out :}

by far this was the coolest party of the weekend.

awesome vibe -- hope to see everybody next weekend

Guest Major

Another absolutely fantastic afternoon at The Whitelaw. Tampa crew definitely brought a nice a vibe to the party. I only got to hear Muggles & Una, they both played superbly.

Top stuff. See you at the next one!

Guest redcommibastard

Ma-a-a-an, Sangria was simply fantastic this Sunday!!! Once again, we kept going way past 10pm - its just so damn hard to stop :)

huge thanks to all the Tampa people bringing the noise - Muggles, Una, Steve, Noni, and Lexx - it was trully a pleasure kicking back with yall !

Guest MichaelMnML

Sorry for the late post but i am still recovering...

great turnout to whitelaw...thanks to everyone who came out...we had a great time with you all...

tampa peeps always liven up the scene dont they?? great tunes by both tampa crews

ismael was in the house as well....

richard thanks a ton, had a fabulous time playing with you bro...

til next week guys...this place is blowing up already!!

Guest rhythmburn

i hope you all have a fantastic afternoon at the Whitelaw -- i will not be there this week due to a prior commitment to the slight northwest of here ;}

I will be with you all in spirit -- rock it!

=)

see ya next week and thanks for holding down the fort fellas

Guest djway830

Whew! What a weekend. Alan killed it Sunday. Damn dude. Thanks having me play Igor. Always a good time at The Whitelaw. EAT THE FRUIT! lol

Guest redcommibastard

Yeah, White law was ROCKIN OUT this past Sunday!

Alan - what a killer set - I would go as far as to say it was the best one I ever heard from you - so much energy!!!

Emilio (E360) superb minimal tek - top notch as well!

thanks to all who came out !

The way this party is growing - you all might want to start coming out as early as you can or pretty soon we will run out of room LOL

fyi we start at 2 and go on at least untill 10 ( but more like midnight as of lately :)

Guest rhythmburn

glad to be back...can't wait until Sunday!!!

so glad to hear good times were had last sunday...let's make this week the best one yet :cool:

Guest Christopher Ellis
gotta get my dj groove back on :)

been so busy lately I keep forgetin to play LOL

Yes, we could use some of the Grandmaster's Tunes.

Guest redcommibastard

good news is that its already thursday so here in a bit i 'll be hitting up laundry bar for Stryke and Friends ....and after that ...Abraxas on Firday... Delray beach 4 Una Slim on Sat ... its gonna be one big blur untill I start coming back into full conciousness mid way thru Sunday ... so really its like its Sunday already LOL

Guest rhythmburn

since tonight officially starts the weekend -- everybody have a great one and don't forget to end it with us at the Whitelaw =)

the best music the beach has to offer on Sundays as well as some fantastic bartenders who pour some wicked drinks ;}

see you all out and about!