• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rhythmburn
Who's playing tomorrow?

DG Hubbard is going to drop us some chilly, dubby goodness early on ;}

Mariano is going to stop by as well...

there may be a couple more surprises

Guest redcommibastard

damn - frist its 10 pm then its 11 then its midnight and last night it was 1230 !?!?!?

whats nesxt - Sangria mondays ?!?1

:)

Richard - great time yesterday thanks for closing down proper!

Guest MichaelMnML

damn skippy...we went a while...if it wasnt for us getting so hungry we would have stayed until we all got the boot...

richard, it was awesome doing our thing once again....our tag sets have grown quite a bit....everyone loved it per cristina....thanks so much brother...

good to see all the people out to support dirty gruv on sundays...this party just keeps on improving!!!

the TAMPA crew was out in full force for Miami Dirty Gruv...we must be doing something right...ive seen em like 4 weekends in a row!!

great party igor and rich

Guest rhythmburn

another great sunday!!!

thanks for all who came out =)

as usual, great tagging with you Michael...we seem to have a great chemistry that people are starting to enjoy ;}

great meeting some new peeps as well!

hope to see you all next week....next week will be a special 'Art Basel' installment...so look for a day filled with some downtempo/loungy grooves

Guest DJ Christian

was my first sangria sunday and it's a great space and good time, everyone should drop by and check it out at some point!

Guest MichaelMnML

good to see you christian....hope to see you guys come by next week again...i cant think of a better place to finish up the weekend...

Guest redcommibastard

This Sunday join us for a very special artsy-fartsy edition of Sangria Sundays!

featuring some crazy dub/downtempo/acidjazz mix-madness like its ArtBasil baby by :

Nova

DG

Mansur

and the usual Dirty Gruv suspects ;)

Guest rhythmburn

it's on for tomorrow...come get chilly in the miami heat with dirty gruv and company =)

we promise plenty of booze, plenty of good tunes, and gobs of drama (lol) ;}

Guest Christopher Ellis

Well, it's 2:30, finally got up and I'm starting to turn the corner with my hangover. Two more hours of sobriety then I'm off to Whitelaw to start all over again.

"I've stopped drinking, but only while I'm asleep."

-George Best

Guest redcommibastard

DG Hubbard is tearing it up ... not in a banging sort of way but more in a twisted deep acid jazz tek - smooth and deadly :)

Guest gotdrums13

Nova was throwing down some groovy / chill goodness! thanks for having me too. it was a much needed r&r even though it turned into a sloppy r&r.... lol

Guest redcommibastard

Nova was sick!!!

but you were pretty good yourself m8!

:)

fun fun fun especially with the whole place packed like sardines with model wann-bes :)

lol

Guest Josh Wickham

fun fun fun especially with the whole place packed like sardines with model wann-bes :)

lol

*note to self: call Igor when in town*

Guest redcommibastard

thats right - we start at two and go on till ten - so come out early - yall can get messed up in the evenings any other time of the week - the beauty of this event is that it allows you to kick back after the long weekend during the day and listen to some great tunes with sunglasses on !!!

I am officially back on the decks - so expect some unreal new twistedly degenerate minimal/techno tunes coming out of the White Law speakers for a few hours mixed by yours truly this Sunday :)

Guest noise_artistry

This place is great. Love the urban/upper scale feel to it. Perfect for this kind of party. Everyone should check it out. I'll be getting on the decks shortly... will be a good time :)

Guest redcommibastard

Milay was top noch - this girl never disapoints! dj Christian will be playing with us this wednesday at O Asian lounge along with Chris Ellis and Dj Jali - make sure to come out and hang with us this wednesday for sure - your first drink is on us - yep any drink you would like - we gonna party like ...well ... we just gonna party like crazy :)