Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WET DREAMS

Unbound

When was the last time you had a wet dream....I seem to never had one.... What do they feel like?...I guess I could find out by ignoring the woman..and try to handcuff my hands together but that’s seems nearly impossible...any takers on this one?...

PS do girls get "wet dreams"?

------------------

MY SIGNATURE IS ANNOYING ME ! ! !

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

as far as i know...we have the same kind of sexual fantasy dreams, but we don't actually cum like you guys...hence the name "wet dream"...

I hope I am right...I am going off the film we watched in health class where the kid talks to the zoo keeper about his first hard on....

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I know this is an old topic but the board is dead right now!

I have had wet dreams. Not "wet" meaning I squirted or anything but I have had orgasms in my sleep. One time it happened while I was sleeping over my friend's place. We weren't in the same room, so if I was moaning loudly I'm sure she was wondering what I was up to!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Dreaming of sex...absolutely.

Orgasm while sleeping. Yep yep.

THATs the moment where you really hope your lover is close by so you can make the dream a reality.

Two words:

Yum

Me.

::sends a wink someone's way JUST in case he sees this::

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen