Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lost Book of Nostradamus

Guest drlogic

Guest drlogic

Anybody see this?

http://www.history.com/minisite.do?content_type=mini_home&mini_id=56121

In 1994, Italian journalist Enza Massa was at the Italian National Library in Rome when she stumbled upon an unusual find. It was a manuscript dating to 1629, titled: Nostradamus Vatinicia Code. Michel de Notredame, the author's name, was on the inside in indelible ink. The book contains cryptic and bizarre images along with over eighty watercolor paintings by the master visionary himself. Follow the investigative trail of how the manuscript was found in the archives and exactly how it got there. New insight is given into the life of Nostradamus and his relationship with Pope Urban VIII, who knew about this manuscript and in whose possession it was for many years.

Guest Seb

ya I saw a program on this a couple days ago on the History channel, fascinating stuff. I used to be obsessed with Nostradamus ever since this ancient history class I took in High school. I guess they're not completely sure if he actually wrote this lost book since there are some inconsistencies with his other writings. I liked the part about the 13th astrological sign, Ophiuchus. They say we've got until 2012 to enjoy this world

Guest Dj_Peace
LOL

DL...you have broadened your horizons...I hear the birdies singing...the butterflies dancing...peace in the Middle East may be possible...we have now found utopia ...just kidding big guy...Nostradamus was right more often than he was wrong...maybe we can ...naahhhhh!

Nostradamus being dead is all Bush's fault and this book was being suppressed by the Bush-Cheney crime alliance! It's all part of some giant right-winged neo-con conspiracy!

Guest Mattivi
ya I saw a program on this a couple days ago on the History channel, fascinating stuff. I used to be obsessed with Nostradamus ever since this ancient history class I took in High school. I guess they're not completely sure if he actually wrote this lost book since there are some inconsistencies with his other writings. I liked the part about the 13th astrological sign, Ophiuchus. They say we've got until 2012 to enjoy this world

i believe the mayans believe that we have till 2012 till live too.

i believe the mayans believe that we have till 2012 till live too.

That doesnt mean that the world is going to blow up, and it doesnt mean that the human race will cease to exist. There are quite a few schools of thought that believe that there is a time coming where the world AS WE KNOW IT will cease.....but that in its place there will be something different.

In the case of The Intenders and The Celestine Prophecy, it will be a time of global awareness and paradigm shifts.

Guest coach
many people and groups have predicted the end of the world since the beginning of mankind. not one of them has been right.

If they keep guessing, eventually *one* of them will be right.

Personally, I think it is going to be Bush starting WW3 in 2012 after 4 years of reigning King of America.

Guest Mattivi
That doesnt mean that the world is going to blow up, and it doesnt mean that the human race will cease to exist. There are quite a few schools of thought that believe that there is a time coming where the world AS WE KNOW IT will cease.....but that in its place there will be something different.

In the case of The Intenders and The Celestine Prophecy, it will be a time of global awareness and paradigm shifts.

i didnt say that the world was going to blow up in 2012. i simply stated that a mayan belief. thanks

Guest Seb
If they keep guessing, eventually *one* of them will be right.

Personally, I think it is going to be Bush starting WW3 in 2012 after 4 years of reigning King of America.

ya I would apply the same logic to the club legend's predictions

Guest obby

I too saw the special on HC. Interesting how the prophecies began with Henry the 2nd of France, who was killed accidentally in a jousting tournament. And even included the twin towers burning on 911. Beginning with page 62 of this book the drawings showed war with Muslims against certain Popes and the Catholic church, leading up to Pope John Paul the 1st and John Paul the 2nd, including the currant pontiff ending with the next and final pope who appears to be the false profit working with the antichrist.

http://www.history.com/minisites/nostradamus/images/nostradamus_gallery_012.jpg

Interesting how he stated the end of our current civilization being in 2012 just as the Mayan calandar states.

Guest klubveteran

http://www.history.com/minisites/nostradamus/images/nostradamus_gallery_012.jpg

Interesting how he stated the end of our current civilization being in 2012 just as the Mayan calandar states.

the good news here is obviously that i bought furniture at rooms to go and i have no interest payments until 2012. looks like ill have the last laugh on them. :)

Guest musicalmissionary

Can't wait to see what the media does with this in the latter half of 2011.

I foresee a huge spike in births in 2012.

Guest yume

Having that date show up in two different instances is creepy. :eek:

The end is near!

Guest cire

Charles Manson is up for parole in 2012. We have to make it too 2029 so we can get the FBI release of the JFK assassination. Kyoto Protocol also expires at the end of 2012, maybe it is the end of the world, OOOooOoOooooooo! LOL.