Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Questions

mduzich

1)Is it normal for girls to cum buckets of liquid? I've experienced three of them in my sexual escapades. But I'm really wondering if its piss or not. Especially 1 of my ex's - we would go at for about 2 hours. Afterwards, the UNDERNEATH OF THE MATTRESS WAS SOAKED. I MEAN THE WHOLE MATTRESS - TOP AND BOTTOM. It was like someone poured 3 gallons of water on the bed. It didn't have any distinct smell. Is this piss or did I just hit the magic button? The other 2 girls also flowed like a waterfall all over me but not nearly as much.

2) What does it mean if you're told you're a "GOOD SIZE". I've been told this by a number of chicks. I know I'm not hung like a horse, but does it mean the same like when we say the girl has a "nice personality"?

PS The position that did this for all 3 girls was girl on top and my dick pushing towards the inside of their abdomen. cwm37.gifcwm33.gifcwm2.gifcwm38.gif !!!!

1. its called squirting. by the position you said you were in, you hit their G-spot. Its not piss. This is a very, very good thing. We love this!!!

2. good size means just that. its not big, but its not small. it does the job. nothing spectacular (size wise) but its all about how you use it right!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Yes, it is entirely possible for the bed to be soaked after some good lovin'!!! And no, it is not urine. I have personally left the bed drenched in my love juice.

And "good size" is just that, it fits her pussy just right. Just becuase a guy has a big one, doesn't mean that it will feel good for every woman, it can sometimes hurt or be uncomfortable.

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

it seems like u got pissed on cwm6.gif

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

Guest xfactor834