Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sebastian's Birthday Bash!! Friday, November 9th

Guest Major

Guest Major

Hi everyone it's Sebastian's Birthday! So let's get together to celebrate Canuck's special day in style. Also joining us on the decks our good friends Jon, Jimmy & Diaga. So expect a top notch evening of musical bliss.

hapybirthdayjpeg.gif

sebastian30jpeg.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Major

Yep, today is Seb's actual Birthday. Happy 30th Mate! Don't sweat it, the fun is only just begining. I'll down a few beers for ya tonight. And friday, it's full on!

Guest Seb
Yep, today is Seb's actual Birthday. Happy 30th Mate! Don't sweat it, the fun is only just begining. I'll down a few beers for ya tonight. And friday, it's full on!

thnx mate :) looking forward to celebrating at my favourite joint with all my favourite peoples. Wouldn't feel right anywhere else. Lets do this!

Seb

Guest djjoncowan

happy birthday my friend... can't wait until friday!!! will be my first night out after the whole ordeal - can't wait to see you mate - happy 30th!!

Guest dancefloored
thnx mate :) looking forward to celebrating at my favourite joint with all my favourite peoples. Wouldn't feel right anywhere else. Lets do this!

Seb

yer gonna be in the centRE of the dancefloor with your favOUrite peeps at your favOUrite place to be. and the COLOUR is blue

c'mon seb

I'll let ya slode tonight cuz its yer bday but we must keep our grammar on american terms ya hoser! this entitle's us to free beer for life