Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sebastian's Birthday Bash!! Friday, November 9th

Guest Major

Guest Major
Hi everyone it's Sebastian's Birthday! So let's get together to celebrate Canuck's special day in style. Also joining us on the decks our good friends Jon, Jimmy & Diaga. So expect a top notch evening of musical bliss.

hapybirthdayjpeg.gif

sebastian30jpeg.jpg

Official party is tomorrow evening. See you guys there!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dancefloored

damn canucks get 2 birthday celebrations?

this is like thanks-fucking-giving! celebrating both the canadian and us holiday

damn free loadin hosers

I'll send u a hockey puck pal, thats all yer gettin from me

Guest djjoncowan

great night... good to see the birthday boy and his lovely bride, barbie, alan, shine, nester, majjjjah, mondo, mr wmc himself - bill kelly and alll the usual suspects - great night of tunes all around - happy birthday seb!! thanks for having me as part of the fun!!! see you all next friday for Laurent

Guest Seb

A great night of debauchery, you know you have a good bday when you spend the next morning yacking LOL Big thanks to Major, Diaga & Jon for throwin down last night, JT sorry you didn't get to play :( Party ended off with a bang, just the way I like it :) Big ups to all my friends that came to hang out, really means a lot to me :)

Seb

Oh and here's the cake that Kat had made for me, that's me djing when I was 13

47b7cf31b3127cceb00c9fa33f3c00000025118BbM2TNmzbu

Guest dancefloored

glad you had a good time Seb

next time get a photo of you with a leafs jersey on! none of that Michigan pride u border hopper

Guest Seb
great night... good to see the birthday boy and his lovely bride, barbie, alan, shine, nester, majjjjah, mondo, mr wmc himself - bill kelly and alll the usual suspects - great night of tunes all around - happy birthday seb!! thanks for having me as part of the fun!!! see you all next friday for Laurent

thnx man, pleasure havin you :)

Guest Seb
glad you had a good time Seb

next time get a photo of you with a leafs jersey on! none of that Michigan pride u border hopper

LOL i knew you'd have somethin to say bout that

Guest dancefloored

Im getting married in december and Im wearing my darryl sittler leafs jersey and my grooms men are wearing each of his teammates jerseys

lol

I am one pathetic loser! ha

Guest RzO

Great times, good to see everyone who I did as well as celebrate Seb's bday. (which also continued into yesterday eve:cool:)

We'll try to make to it the next time tosser and canuck get on the decks at blue. :D

oh Ryan watch out for all the jabs roaming around...hahah

Great times, good to see everyone who I did as well as celebrate Seb's bday. (which also continued into yesterday eve:cool:)

We'll try to make to it the next time tosser and canuck get on the decks at blue. :D

oh Ryan watch out for all the jabs roaming around...hahah

hahaha dude i BARELY remember what that means