Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New drug of choice for kids in Florida is...

Guest JMT

Guest web_norah
Honey, in the circle we ran in, it was considered really low class to swallow this shit. Anybody who was somebody, in those days, preferred the needle. In fact, they usually had their own set of works ( like in Pulp Fiction ) . But, of course, like someone aforementioned....we only got the best shit in town. So, you know, it wasnt cool......but it still sort of was. I just had no idea people were still selling this shit. And I bet, if you have a good connect and, like, no middle men, that it's a lot cheaper to buy now....then when we used to do it....almost twenty years ago.

you must be quite old

twenty years ago i wasn't even in high school.

and btw my question was totally legit

Guest Dj_Peace

ya know, not much really disturbs me but this f*****g video...made it into the first 20 or so seconds and had to exit with the quickness....DONT EVER , EVER, EVER,EVER post anything like that again....I couldn't eat my peanut butter sandwich after that

Guest JMT
i wonder if the severe hallucinations have to do with the pain and disgust of swallowing this CRAP?!

the report says the kids inhale the vapors.

Guest swank
ya know, not much really disturbs me but this f*****g video...made it into the first 20 or so seconds and had to exit with the quickness....DONT EVER , EVER, EVER,EVER post anything like that again....I couldn't eat my peanut butter sandwich after that

lol on the peanut butter sandwich...I'll never look at 'praline&cream' the same way again!

Guest cire

The fact this SHIT even makes the news is freaking hilarious! LMFAO! Just got out of a long relationship, what should I do this weekend, Hrmmmm? I think I'll shit in a bottle and huff it. MMMMmM-mmMmm-Good. :D

Guest cire
Every one knows drinking bong water is the best high out there anyway.

Hmmm?..'I'm thirsty, I wonder what this taste like, cough-gag-cough-puke-gag-cough' LOL

Guest JMT

Snopes.com, a site that investigates urban legends, labeled jenkem's use in America as "undetermined."

Both the New York Times and the British Broadcasting Corp. have reported jenkem's use among children in Lusaka, Zambia, in the late 1990s.

Guest Buck White

and btw my question was totally legit

I wasnt suggesting that your question was shit. :)

I'm going to let you get away with that crack about my age, though.

As for that bellycrawler, Jbit, he stalks men on the internet in his free time. Perhaps he likes to play "touch the culo" on every fourth Friday. Poor guy.

Guest jbit

Perhaps he likes to play "touch the culo" on every fourth Friday.

I got your mom doing that for me

Guest web_norah

I'm going to let you get away with that crack about my age, though.

As for that bellycrawler, Jbit, he stalks men on the internet in his free time. Perhaps he likes to play "touch the culo" on every fourth Friday. Poor guy.

hey hey

you made the mistake of saying, 'twenty odd years ago'....and that gave your age away in like an instant.....unless you were doing shady things at 5 years of age ?!