Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have Any Guys Had Multiple Orgasms???

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Alright, let me explain this. For the guys, by multiple orgasms, I don't mean cumming...fucking some more...and cumming again.

There's this understanding for guys that cumming and having an orgasm are two completely different things...and guys can learn how to separate the two.

Anyway...I've heard that a guy can have like 6 or 7 orgasms before he actually spills his load.

Guys...have you done this?

They say you gotta hold the vein underneath your cock and put pressure on it a lil' before you think you're gonna cum...and then you get the sensation that you came...but nothing comes out.

You keep doing this for as long as you want.

And when you finally decide to cum...it's like...um...can you say Peter North?

cwm20.gifcwm30.gifcwm16.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

Originally posted by xfactor834:

Alright, let me explain this. For the guys, by multiple orgasms, I don't mean cumming...fucking some more...and cumming again.

There's this understanding for guys that cumming and having an orgasm are two completely different things...and guys can learn how to separate the two.

Anyway...I've heard that a guy can have like 6 or 7 orgasms before he actually spills his load.

Guys...have you done this?

They say you gotta hold the vein underneath your cock and put pressure on it a lil' before you think you're gonna cum...and then you get the sensation that you came...but nothing comes out.

You keep doing this for as long as you want.

And when you finally decide to cum...it's like...um...can you say Peter North?

cwm20.gifcwm30.gifcwm16.gifcwm38.gif

And what would be the purpose of that? You may as well shoot your load every time instead of blocking it. What's the difference?

------------------

signature.gif

Guest xfactor834

Phoenix, I guess it's for 2 reasons:

a) Most guys go soft after they cum

B) Most guys barely have any cum left after the first load

With the other way, the guy would stay hard and keep going.

cwm18.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

It has actually happened to me a few times. I orgasmed three times before shooting my load.. There is the advantage of staying hard after the orgasm BUT you also get extra extra sensitive around the glans and it can get really painful if you're not careful.

and unlike women, you CAN'T do this for as long as you want.. usually after 2 or 3 you feel like someone scalped your dick.

about pressing on the "sperm-canal" right beneath the shaft: i don't recommend doing this because sperm that stays in the urinary passages will irritate the fuck out of you.. remember that occasional burning sensation you get when you're pissing? well this can get REAL bad.

so i'm all for control and a few big shots smile.gif

and about most guys being out of cum after the first load: sad buncha guys you hang out with.. the right diet and the right excersize will have you shooting back to back torpedoes at LeAsT 3-4 times..

i actually broke my cum (fluid-wise, not orgasm-wise) total for one night this past friday night cwm12.gif that was unexpected..

morph_

------------------

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling fucking not legal? Of all the things you can do to a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst thing."

- George Carlin

Guest xfactor834

Morph, thanks for the advice, especially about the irritation thing.

I'll keep that in mind cwm24.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

I have shot 2 complete loads within 10 seconds!!! TWICE.

dont ask me how, I was like holy shit!!!

(and she was COVERED completely)

actually so was half the bed, the wall, ect.

smile.gif

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Originally posted by morpheus_:

It has actually happened to me a few times. I orgasmed three times before shooting my load.. There is the advantage of staying hard after the orgasm BUT you also get extra extra sensitive around the glans and it can get really painful if you're not careful.

and unlike women, you CAN'T do this for as long as you want.. usually after 2 or 3 you feel like someone scalped your dick.

about pressing on the "sperm-canal" right beneath the shaft: i don't recommend doing this because sperm that stays in the urinary passages will irritate the fuck out of you.. remember that occasional burning sensation you get when you're pissing? well this can get REAL bad.

so i'm all for control and a few big shots smile.gif

and about most guys being out of cum after the first load: sad buncha guys you hang out with.. the right diet and the right excersize will have you shooting back to back torpedoes at LeAsT 3-4 times..

i actually broke my cum (fluid-wise, not orgasm-wise) total for one night this past friday night cwm12.gif that was unexpected..

morph_

man where have u been all my life heheheh wink.gif

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

It makes no difference to me. I can't perform right after whether I shoot my load or not.

Hmmm...i heard that about you...what a shame!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.