Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blog Entries?

Guest cire

I don't know but there are people, most young as hell that are now making millions and getting t.v. gigs for their f'ing stupid ass blogs and youtube performances. Some girl last week I read about has dropped out of high school, is 17 yrs old, and is getting offers for millions of dollars for here f'ed up site, that carries her blog, about what high school girls go through. Sheesh, I got to start one dang it!

I don't know but there are people, most young as hell that are now making millions and getting t.v. gigs for their f'ing stupid ass blogs and youtube performances. Some girl last week I read about has dropped out of high school, is 17 yrs old, and is getting offers for millions of dollars for here f'ed up site, that carries her blog, about what high school girls go through. Sheesh, I got to start one dang it!

Um wait. So she DROPPED OUT to talk about what high school girls go through? Isn't that a bit self defeating?? Crazy ass people.

Guest pod
Then how come i can't see yours dammit!!

Because I'm not an idiot. :) If I was an idiot I'd probably listen to indie rock and live in Williamsburg. And wear tight jeans.

Seriously folks. Blogs might be all the rage now amongst the intelligensia and so forth, but it is just an abortion of the whole original concept of the forum.

Instead of a free-for-all within a certain field of discussion, you're limited to whatever the bugger running the blog decides is worth talking about.

Because I'm not an idiot. :) If I was an idiot I'd probably listen to indie rock and live in Williamsburg. And wear tight jeans.

Seriously folks. Blogs might be all the rage now amongst the intelligensia and so forth, but it is just an abortion of the whole original concept of the forum.

Instead of a free-for-all within a certain field of discussion, you're limited to whatever the bugger running the blog decides is worth talking about.

Then why does it say "Blog Entry: 1" under your number of posts? Did you write a blog or not MISTER? Thats what i was getting at. *lol*