Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Open Letter To The Boards...

cmb1975

I just wanted to start by apologizing for turning the board into my soapbox today. I know we all come here for fun and diversion from work.

However, last night I read something that hit close to home. I felt it was insensitive and hurtful. I made me question my own confidence in myself. I know this person did not mean to hurt me or anyone on the boards personally. I believe it was more of a fire starter subject. Something to arouse debate, controversy, intellectual thinking. Unfortunately, it backfired.

I just want to let you all know that I am not a 5'8" 110 pound model type. But I am a woman. I am sexy and caring, sensual and passionate, loving and beautiful. I know this because this is how I feel inside. I don't need affirmation from a man or a woman to feel this way. I feel this way because I choose to. Because I know I am a good person.

I will end this here. Thanks for listening!!

All my love,

Claire

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

i think we all got a bit emotional about that whole thing and it sucks, but sometimes emotions overcomes logic and its hard to balance the two...

either way, i love you all very very much! thats why im always around.. you guys make me happy and make me feel good, so let's can this shit...

love to all ~ jessica cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I am sexy and caring, sensual and passionate, loving and beautiful. I know this because this is how I feel inside. I don't need affirmation from a man or a woman to feel this way.

If i could be in your inside maybe........

and hell youve got all the affirmation from me that you need!!!

*MY ROLE MODEL*

cwm1.gifcwm38.gif smooches!

------------------

a-catz1.gif *How many licks does it take?* gatos.gif *Shake it baby, Shake it!*

AiM: XxXccess

(*SHAGFEST 2001* Cumming soon!)

Hey Claire no need to apologize for your words, we all felt pretty much the same way. I know Dick wasn't trying to hurt anyone or make them question their self-confidence, but he just hit a nerve with that topic.

Now let's all kiss and make up!

MUAH!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif