Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blue Martini Lounge, Miami, FL

Guest Blue Martini Lounge

Welcome to Blue Martini Miami …

The Best Bar in the Business.

We strive to provide our guests with the finest staff and service available. Blue Martini features over 25 superior martinis guaranteed to excite your taste buds and elevate your spirit. Listen or dance to the best in live entertainment while enjoying our tapas food menu, the perfect compliments to our fine wine and spirits selection.

Blue Martini is open 7 days a week and is always ready to tailor a special event to fulfill corporate or individual requirements. Our stunning décor and 3 distinctly diverse guest experiences maintains a high level of energy that is unsurpassed.

Go casual on the outdoor patio bar, be at the heart of the party in the stage room, or keep an eye on everything while maintaining an aura of seclusion in our VIP room. Any of which may be reserved for your event.

Whether it's an intimate event of 6, a gathering of 300, or a full-scale party of 1,000, Blue Martini is set up to handle it with perfection. Whatever your entertainment requirements, Blue Martini is committed to developing and executing your event with the highest possible standards.

Miami Hours

Mon - Thurs 4pm - 4am

Fri - Sat 4pm - 5am

Sun 4pm - 3am

Blue Martini Lounge

900 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL

Mary Brickell Village

bluemartinilounge.com

Guest knebula
Is this the place that's adjacent to Perricone's and on top of Rosa Mexicana. And, if so, how's that Sunday party ?

yup that's the place...

best night it's friday night.

Yes that is us. We are right on top of Rosa Mexicana. On Sunday nights, we have our new "House Kitten Nights" with 100% pure House and Progressive music. This Sunday, music is provided by two Miami locals which we have had our eyes and ears on for a while, and looking forward to having:

DJ OBBY and Joey Andron.

BlueMartini120207.jpg

Guest Mattivi

friday nite is slammed with the happy hour crowd. good place to go try to score some tail. wear a decent timepiece and you will have an onion booty latin broad on you faster than you can say "shaken, not stirred."

Guest RzO

Im always at the blue martini in palm beach, We had a party there on tg eve. always a good time, great service and the best they don't let any scum inside. Nice to see one down in miami.

Guest drlogic

Seb: Thanx for the props. Good 2 see you 2 there. Hope you guys enjoyed u'rselves. I've been hosting the back vip on Saturdays and assist the host on Friday nights. So, yes I'm there every weekend.

Blue Martini - Miami's newest venture is HOUSE KITTEN on Sunday nights. Last sunday we had a house dj from San Fran flown in. "Donaldson". I'd like to see these Sunday nights get hot.

As you know, my brother (OBBY/SOTU) is on this Sunday night w/ special guests. There's a nice dj setup on the main stage...Nice presentation. NO LIVE BAND! strictly HOUSE, but nothing hard or crazy.

Correction on the hours.

Wednesday is ladies night

OPEN 7 DAY'S WEEK

FROM 4 PM TO 3 AM.

FRI/SAT OPEN UNTIL 4.

Guest drlogic

Just to give you folks an update on this place...

Friday's are SLAMMED PACKED...All the Brickell happy hour crowd in suits, then the night crowd,,,so yeah,,it get jam packed.

My fav. night is Sat. w/ Johnny Dangerously spinning. It's usually a pretty light crowd until 'bout 11 pm,,then the folks slowly trickle in,,,,by midnight the crowd is great. Girls are OUT OF HAND!!!

If there is anything I can do you any of you, feel free to let me know. Those who know my brother, Obby call him to reach me. I'll do what I can to make sure you're night w/ us is a pleasant one.

Hey Sebastian, how about another GRANDMA SHOT? LET'S DO IT!!! HA!!!!!