Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Steve (aka) Alki

Guest Major

Guest Major

Happy Birthday!!!

alkissbdayjpeg.jpgwooly.jpeg.jpg

obbbyjpeg.jpg

Today is Steve's actual birthday! If you missed out in the festivities over the weekend join us tonite at Blue. Also joining Obby & I on the decks we have a couple of surprise guests coming to drop some choons for Steve.

Warm Wooly wishes on your special day - Hope you have a great Burra Birthday! See you tonite!

Guest ALKI

Thank you all for the Bday wishes. I really appreciate it!!!!! This has been another birthday for the books..... thanks to all that made it A great one filled with Goober Grape, Pantalones Verdes had the patio looking like St Patricks day:D:D My Burra was stolen (QBA??? Major???? Diego?????.............Chib???:confused:), The jug:Dganauuuut beeeetch!!! and blue diamond phillips.

If you are on or near the beach come by and have a drink to finish off my bday weekend. There is Valet Burra parking in front of BLUE.

Big thanks to club hell the crew and all those who made the after party waka waka waka.....

ALKI

Guest RzO

and another one. as always we do it big, this past weekend was no different hell from saturday am till sunday afternoon we were partying. I actually got the pics from nicole, some good ones! See you next weekend for another festive saturday/sunday party time. :cool:

Guest Satan

Happy Birthday Charles.

Sorry about your burra, your space-fairy got drunk again!th_photo.jpg

so i snuck past the watchfairy, removed the blue green raincover and took her for a joyride while wearing my pantalones verdes

We stopped at Publix to get some goober grape and some extra burra lube, when we ran into Blue Diamond Phillips.

He's bragging about his new film based on the life of some DJ. Ching Chong Says he'll be at Blue tonight.

Huh? Where have I been?

Satan's been hitting on your new hot bitch!!!

BRO, I SERIOUSLY HAVE NOT STOPPED LAUGHING FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS. WHAT A BLAST!!

IT's a pleasure to have you at Hell, always. Many Thanks to:

Soozin, Steph, Nicole (you new hot bitch), Seb, Kat, Pod, CrazyC,JMT, Lee, Sara, ryan, Devilicious, Gino, Major, shanafab,Izzy,Juliet,Danny and of course Alki and JolieCholie all the Burras and everyone else in attendance cause its a blurrrrrrr........

Also, anyone with pics from the weekend, please send me!

PS. anyone seen POD? I saw the Pics up so Im thinking ya made it home....

Guest Major
Happy Birthday!!!

alkissbdayjpeg.jpgwooly.jpeg.jpg

obbbyjpeg.jpg

Today is Steve's actual birthday! If you missed out in the festivities over the weekend join us tonite at Blue. Also joining Obby & I on the decks we have a couple of surprise guests coming to drop some choons for Steve.

Warm Wooly wishes on your special day - Hope you have a great Burra Birthday! See you tonite!

charliebdayjpeg.gif

I almost forgot, Charlie wishes you Happy Birthday!