Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra 2008: Ten Year Anniversary March 28th +29th

Guest Blackiechan76

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tijuanarave
ahhh 10 yrs of glowstix, pookieheadz and immature kids ODing on x because its too hot out lol

good times lol

ill pass

Kids need to have fun somehow during Conference. Conference fun isn't just for grown ups.

Guest tekniQz
As long as it's not Rabbit In The Moon again, that was bloody awful.

Yes i can't take Rabbit in the Moon,they are horrible.

I'm not going to go to Ultra ever again but i would like to have some say so as to who will be headlining.

LOL

Guest tijuanarave

The deal is that you're an f'n loser with no patience. So what that it's only 3 months away. Just deal with it. It will be here eventually.

Guest mbongiovi
The deal is that you're an f'n loser with no patience. So what that it's only 3 months away. Just deal with it. It will be here eventually.

Honeslty, Patience has nothing to do with it, I won't be going anyway, I and some friends who might go were just curious with it being there ten year anniversery and all who they would be bringing. There is plenty of good reason for someone to want to know, seeing it would be nice to know who you are going to see before you buy a presale ticket. And if you feel the need to call someone an f'n loser that you have never met for asking a question out of curiousity, you can go F' youself.

Guest dancefloored

sounds like a sandbox argument:"no thats my pail"

-"its my pail!"

you are all spoiled in Florida and do not know it. I didnt see how we were spoiled when I lived there either.

this haitus from the miami nightlife is making me grateful of what there is down there

Guest cire
sounds like a sandbox argument:"no thats my pail"

-"its my pail!"

you are all spoiled in Florida and do not know it. I didnt see how we were spoiled when I lived there either.

this haitus from the miami nightlife is making me grateful of what there is down there

Where you at now?

I also wouldn't mind knowing who's coming. I am the only person on this message board that is going to Ultra, sooo. Anyways, take care and Merry Happy Chrismahannahkwanzaakah too all of you :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rudeflame

Friday - Tiesto, Carl Cox, Justice, Rabbit in the Moon, Danny Tenaglia, Richie Hawtin, Steve Lawler, BT, Josh Wink, James, Zabiela, M.A.N.D.Y., Reol Alkan, Boyz Noize, Dirty South, Deadmau5, Annice Mac, Jackal + Hyde, Kevens, Audiofly,

Saturday - Paul Van Dyk Live, Armin Van Buuren, Carl Cox, David Guetta, Benny Bennassi, DJ Dan & Donald Glaude, Layo + Bushwacka, Fedde Le Grand, Andy C + MC GQ, Planet of the Drums, Goldie, Dellinja + Lemon D, Fabio, Shy FX, Ed Rush + Optical, Dj Fresh + MC Ivory, Photek, Adam F, Francesco Rossi.

taken from tranceaddict

Guest JustDade

Why is it that every "Anniversary" flyer is mis-worded? It should say "Tenth Anniversary" not "Ten Year Anniversary."

Guest lub
^ 10 year anny...I hope they come with more than that .

looks pretty good to me. Who are you missing?

Friday definitely looks stronger...

Guest abbie

line up's looking pretty damn fine to me so far....better than most things we get here in Oz!

sat is winning by far for me tho :-D

Guest lub

Danny Tenaglia alone tips the scales in favor of friday for me.. let alone richie hawtin, the god of minimal shit, josh wink..... but one never knows. Sat might turn out as a more pumping night with more hot girls getting wild :-)

Guest omalley

=( the line-up looks pretty bland for the price... hope headliners like the cure, prodigy, killers, shiny toy guns, adult. are matched like recent years...

youd think this being the 10th year theyd really go all out...

:shrugs: