Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention DJ's

Guest bassdropper

Guest bassdropper

Only 1 build up per hour or in 1 set is nessecary. A talented expeirenced dj does not need to rely on build up's to get the crowd jumping. p.

Guest bassdropper
what?
are you a dj? a build up is when the music peaks up real fast and then lets you drop. maybe someone can help me describe a build up.

Guest Adam Singer
Only 1 build up per hour or in 1 set is nessecary. A talented expeirenced dj does not need to rely on build up's to get the crowd jumping. p.

unless you're tiesto, in which case the entire DJ set is a build-up

Guest ICON

so.. what happens if i get to the club at 3:30 am.. and the build up was dropped at 3:15 am.. does this mean Im totally fucked for the night? Does this mean Im going to have to stand there for the rest of the time and hear minimal beats that sound the exact same for the next few hours?

What exactly are you talking about? Are you talking about a 1 hour mix set that u burn onto a CD, or a 2-4 hour set at a club.. or perhaps a 2 hour set at a lounge?

Gonna have to say, you made a very random post that doesnt make any sense at all.

Guest minimaljuice

dude -- you are a tool

wtf do you know about anything anyway...

Guest bassdropper

all i am sayin is my expeirence with dj's down here is they seem to rely on build up's alot, i guess i am spoiled i am used to dj's actualy getting 2 records to play together and creating a really sweet mix and letting it ride for awhile.

Guest bassdropper
dude -- you are a tool

wtf do you know about anything anyway...

i have been spinning records since 89, can you say that?