Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Hidden Truth Behind Hotel Drinking Glasses

Guest swank

Guest swirlundergrounder

I noticed that on maids carts that there are no glasses. Only towels and sheets..

Well that's why there's bottled water...

Guest 00crystal00
this is indeed vry disturbing.. especially the part where they put the glasses in the sink and spray them down with windex.

so maybe the holiday inn and their plastic cups aren't so bad after all. score 1 for 2 star hotels :P

Guest ericac

I like the individually packaged cups and soda machine bottles from now on...my parents are going to stay in a hotel this weekend so..thanks for the tip..i forwarded it to them...gross

Guest RzO
oh man you don't want to know what i've done with those things.

isn't there a video on the internet, called 2 girls 1 hotel glass? or something like that?

hahaha

thats great, even better is the 2girls1finger.com :eek:

Guest Devilicious
just a part of all that you get with (illegal ?) sub-minimum wage workers that do most of the grunt work in these united states.

Actually that's not the case here at all. The management of these hotels is clearly instructing/training the employees to do this (why else would they all use the same practice?) and letting the minimum wage workers take the fall for their decisions.

Guest lulamishka
hahaha

thats great, even better is the 2girls1finger.com :eek:

Curiosity once again is getting the best of me... I may have to go to that site when I get home later. LoL. Damnit.