Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever cum from kissing??

misskittie

Someone was talking to me about this earlier today and I found it interesting. Sure my ex use to turn me on incredibly just merely from kissing but that doesnt seem to happen anymore.

So...why do we cum just from kissing? Is it possible a new "partner" could turn you on or crazy from a simple kiss? This just completely baffles me...

confused.gif

kAt

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif

"shes says, "come on grow old with me, they say the best is yet to be. i ask you to hold my hand, put your arm around me, help me understand. dependence is new to me. completeness, a wonder to see. something comes inside of me, and i,i have never felt so free. i'll tell you once, i can't do it again i love you more then i can comprehend." this was an independent girl - Erin Mckeown

never cum from kissing, gotten turned on yes, but damn, that would be nice... this is just me but i think it would only happen with someone new, not someone you've kissed a million times before... hey, maybe im wrong... i dunno... good topic though... cwm30.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

that would be so hot if someone could make me cum from kissing. i actually wanna be able to make someone cum from kissing..that's crazy cwm4.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

just kissing completely .. no rubbing through pants or dry humping action ?? hmm i dunno ... i guess its possible ... i think some girls are just cum factories ... and cum at the drop of a hat ... i cant see a guy cumming from kissing .,.. if that ever happen to me .. i would be mortified and prob would leave b4 she got my pants open !

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com