Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Personal training update

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

I mentioned in the "importance of mineral water" thread by TP that I was also on a nutrition plan. Well, after 6 weeks of diet and exercise, here are the results:

10-23-07

Weight: 191 lbs

Shoulders: 47 (inches)

Chest: 37

Waist: 38

Hips: 42

Bicep (rel): 14

Bicep (flex): 15

Thigh 13": 28

Thigh 6": 23

Calf: 16

12-10-07

Weight: 179 lbs

Shoulders: 46 1/4 (inches)

Chest: 39

Waist: 35

Hips: 41

Bicep (rel): 13

Bicep (flex): 15

Thigh 13": 25

Thigh 6": 19 1/2

Calf: 14 1/2

I have lost 3 inches around the waist and added 2 inches around my chest. The body fat is literally being shredded right off. In some areas, my muscles have increased in size, but my body fat decreased even more drastically so my measurements (shoulders, calves, etc.) are actually smaller. So, when and what do I eat? This is a pretty typical day and my metabolism is off-the-chain....

7:15am - 8 egg whites and 1/4 cup oatmeal

10:30am - 7oz. chicken breast, 1/2 cup white rice

2:00pm - 7oz chicken breast, 3oz baked potato

6:00pm - 7oz chicken, turkey, or fish with fresh greens

9:45pm - 8 egg whites

This works out to about 1,800 calories per day and about 250 grams of protein.

1 gallon of water per day and a diet soda/tea every 2 or 3 days

Supplements include: Organic Frog Greens Today, Sambazon Acai Packs, Probiotics, Fish Oil w/ Omegas, Isopure Protein Shake (after workouts), and the BSN Mass Stack (Nitrix, NO-Xplode, and Cell Mass).

Before and after pictures soon....

Guest Dj_Peace

congrats! always good to see when folks are being proactive in improving their health. great diet -mine is similar but without the egg whites. I usually consume salmon and kingfish in lieu of all of the chicken. snack on raw almonds, walnuts, etc... and include lots of fresh fruits and berries.

by the way, here is our website with excellent all natural products as well as excellent nutritional supplements - at what I feel are reasonable prices...I especially like the Tunguska Blast supplement -think of it as an all natural Red Bull without the aftertaste and all of the bad stuff.

www.healthywize.com/risingstar

Guest web_norah

do you eat the same diet on the weekends also?

are the Acai packs sold at GNC?

i am also working out with a trainer but not dieting per-se, definitely cutting down on calorie intake and junk food though, eating fruit/vegetables/ chicken/ fish.

Guest slamminshaun
do you eat the same diet on the weekends also?

are the Acai packs sold at GNC?

I keep the routine on weekends as well, at least for now. My trainer tells me that once I've achieved "the look" I'm wanting, then I can cheat a little here and there....but not until then.

Acai packs are sold at some nutrition stores, but not GNC. Or you can make things easy and just get them direct at www.sambazon.com They'll even do an automatic thing where they ship a month's supply to your front door the same day every month and just charge your credit card. Sounds like you've heard of Acai...not many people have it seems. Anyone interested in improving their health (not necessarily working out or going on strict diets) would benefit greatly from adding Acai into their diet....It's the richest fruit on the planet as far as antioxidants go (more so then pomegranate, blueberries, etc) and makes a GREAT smoothie! ( =

Guest DB-CMG

Hey shaun,

are you buying the smoothie packs or the actual sambazon supplements?

have you heard about Monavie? if yes, whats your opinion about it?

thanks,

D.

Guest drlogic

Nice Shaun! Hit it like u live, ma' nig!!!. I'm jealous!!!! I don't have the time I used to before my 2nd job. I miss all that shit. I get to the gym 2 maybe 3 times a wk now..GRRRR!!!!!!

All you need now is some Somatropin/Genotropin/Novatropin(take u'r pick..i put those in order of their cost....LOL),,,Test or maybe a lil' Trenbolon or Masteron (at least 2 cc's wk) and if you're not broke yet, a lil' Winy stack...but fuck all the poking,,,that shit gets old,,you can at least shoot the Winy into empty capsules (available at your average mom/pop nutrition shop)and take it oraly. Can u say "cock diesel"? 3 months and you'll be SICK!!!!!!!!!! NIGGUH SWOLE!!!!!!!! ;)

W/ that diet and a sick workout routine,,,,you'll have to rename your crib to "the stabbin' cabin!!!" Lmmfao!!!

Just fohk'n with ya'. Good work brutha!

Guest slamminshaun
Hey shaun,

are you buying the smoothie packs or the actual sambazon supplements?

have you heard about Monavie? if yes, whats your opinion about it?

thanks,

D.

I'm buying the smoothie packs (Pure Acai smoothie packs) since the ORAC value is about 10,000 per serving. The supplements (Acai pills) only deliver about an ORAC value of 500 so it sort of defeats the purpose and gets expensive per ORAC unit.

Monavie is Acai-based and it's a decent drink with about 1,000 ORAC units per 1oz serving. Problem is, at $45 a bottle, it's a complete rip-off. Monavie is setup as a multi-level marketing scheme (aka Pyramid, Ponzi, etc.). If you're not sure what that is, think of Amway. Sign up 20 of your friends, they buy product, you make an override, then you become rich beyond your wildest dreams...cough, cough! Anything setup as MLM (Amway, Quixtar, Reliv, Monavie, etc.) is usually something to beware of.

Although Sambazon is by far the best place to get your Acai fix (IMO), you can get Frut a Vie (A Monavie-like knockoff with virtually the same formula) at Sam's Club for $17 a bottle!

Guest slamminshaun
and if you're not broke yet, a lil' Winy stack...but fuck all the poking,,,that shit gets old,,you can at least shoot the Winy into empty capsules (available at your average mom/pop nutrition shop)and take it oraly.

Ah, they have a messageboard for everything...I'll probably end up doing Winny at some point, nothing else though.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/

Guest web_norah
I keep the routine on weekends as well, at least for now. My trainer tells me that once I've achieved "the look" I'm wanting, then I can cheat a little here and there....but not until then.

Acai packs are sold at some nutrition stores, but not GNC. Or you can make things easy and just get them direct at www.sambazon.com They'll even do an automatic thing where they ship a month's supply to your front door the same day every month and just charge your credit card. Sounds like you've heard of Acai...not many people have it seems. Anyone interested in improving their health (not necessarily working out or going on strict diets) would benefit greatly from adding Acai into their diet....It's the richest fruit on the planet as far! ( =

at Jamba Juice i tried the Acai smoothies and then learned its benefits, and i was SOLD on it, plus as you say, it is very tasty indeed.

my workout is very high on the cardio and targets one area per session on weights, 3-4 times a week. i am taking it slightly different than most people because i am trying to lose the weight [15lbs] i put on since my pregnancy (i gave birth three months ago via c-section).

Guest michael^heaven

Congrats on the new edition, Norah! I just recently got back into the gym. Can you say sore? lol. I'll have to try the Acai. Sounds interesting. The only supplement that I normally use is whey protein. It definitely helps putting some weight on my skinny ass.:P

Guest DB-CMG
I'm buying the smoothie packs (Pure Acai smoothie packs) since the ORAC value is about 10,000 per serving. The supplements (Acai pills) only deliver about an ORAC value of 500 so it sort of defeats the purpose and gets expensive per ORAC unit.

Monavie is Acai-based and it's a decent drink with about 1,000 ORAC units per 1oz serving. Problem is, at $45 a bottle, it's a complete rip-off. Monavie is setup as a multi-level marketing scheme (aka Pyramid, Ponzi, etc.). If you're not sure what that is, think of Amway. Sign up 20 of your friends, they buy product, you make an override, then you become rich beyond your wildest dreams...cough, cough! Anything setup as MLM (Amway, Quixtar, Reliv, Monavie, etc.) is usually something to beware of.

Although Sambazon is by far the best place to get your Acai fix (IMO), you can get Frut a Vie (A Monavie-like knockoff with virtually the same formula) at Sam's Club for $17 a bottle!

Thanks for the tip...

I have a friend drinking Monavie, and I had another explain to me how the Pyramid works... so as soon as I heard that, it kinda turned me off.

anyways, thanks for the tip regarding Sambazon, It looks like a great product, I am sure going to have a try.

Guest saintjohn
i gave birth three months ago

Congratulations!

Btw, all of this talk has motivated me to start working out again. Not that I need it or anything :)

Guest drlogic
at Jamba Juice i tried the Acai smoothies and then learned its benefits, and i was SOLD on it, plus as you say, it is very tasty indeed.

my workout is very high on the cardio and targets one area per session on weights, 3-4 times a week. i am taking it slightly different than most people because i am trying to lose the weight [15lbs] i put on since my pregnancy (i gave birth three months ago via c-section).

even though you probably hate my monkey ass, I'd like to say CONGRATS on the new add to da' fam! Children def. are a blessing. Hardest thing you'll probably EVER do is raise kids, but it's rewarding beyond belief. I'd like to personally wish you and the new one the best.

Guest drlogic
Ah, they have a messageboard for everything...I'll probably end up doing Winny at some point, nothing else though.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/

If you can afford it, growth is the way to go. Just expensive. And it's not juice. Actually has lots of benefits if you're over 30. Hair,Skin,Hard-ons(lol),,plus not to mention LEAN muscle gains as compared to water gains from juice. And you can slip on dieting w/ growth. But it's slow,,very SLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWW. Takes "months" to see real change as compared to "weeks" w/ juice.

To be honest, if you keep dieting like that and GO HEAVY(or go home!!LOL),,,,YOU DON'T NEED SHIT! You would be surprised what good diet and workout routines can do. Granted, they'll only take you so far.......to get to the next level, you've gotta take something.

Maybe 1 or 2 cycles to give your muscles "shape/form"(especially if your body is "virgin" to juice),,,,then maintain a good workout routine/diet. Given that muscles retain memory, you can still find the look you want w/out "cheating"..LOL

the elevator in my building is under complete overhaul (it's old as shit), been down for 3 weeks so far, one more month ahead. i live on the 5th floor. that's my workout, and it sucks. especially having a dog, i'm up & down those damn stairs like 6 times a day.

love acai, it's great! first tried it with monavie, shaun, you're right, it's a pyramid scam. they have the sambazon stuff in their smoothies at la sandwicherie, good stuff. also there's an acai version of emergen-c, that's pretty much how i get my intake.