Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alpha Dog

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

caught this recently on HBO. dramatization of a real life crime that happened a few years back in LA when a teenage drug dealer and his cronies kidnapped the younger brother of someone who owed him money, and the downward spiral that ensued. they weren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

i had never heard of the story before, but the dealer wound up on the FBI's most wanted list.

the main thing of note is that it turns out Justin Timberlake is a decent actor.

Guest xbbdc

the main thing is that all those fuckers should be locked up for letting the kid stay with them and not taking them back to the parents.

the way that kid truelove is portrayed is him being a big pussy, hence the title of the film.

the brother of the kid is crazy and would have killed him if he ever found him.

the ironic part of this to me are the actual names of the people. the young brother who died was named nicholas, and the older brother is named benjamin.

my name is benjamin and my big brother's is nicholas.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lub

Excellent! There are two ways how to make a perfect truthful movie story. One is to create a story that is as close to reality as possible. The other one is to make a dramatization of real events that flows on the screen just like a real movie drama...

On another note. i wonder why they used big expensive actors like Sharon Stone and Bruce Willis for totally marginal characters? I mean why did they have to make Stone so fat and ugly, almost hard to recognize, for just having her say a few lines at the end instead of just using another actress?

Guest bassdropper
willis & stone agreed not to charge much money to help the director...

do ya think willis did sharon? if so how much do ya think she charged him?