Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sixx Lounge closed

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary
Chang just told me things are a go for friday night =)

I just got a call from the interim manager. Apparently I was misinformed by the outgoing (fired) manager. They are still open, but limping...

Guest DeepHouseMan
I just got a call from the interim manager. Apparently I was misinformed by the outgoing (fired) manager. They are still open, but limping...

Casey got fired???

Guest powerofluv

apparantly things have Changed there,

but I will do my B- Day Event there,

This Thursday,

2094154370_cebea48377_o.jpg

but they definitley only do

stuff, that's worth opening...

And Yes Casey is apparently no more there

Guest mr.miami

Anyone here have any idea what type of monthly rent these little places pay on Miami Beach? Seems like there are so many of these little places out there and not enough people to go to them all.

Guest musicalmissionary
Casey got fired???

According to Casey... he left because the owner unrealistically expected to see returns on his investment by now.

According to Gordon (interim manager)... Casey got fired because he has misused a bunch of the owner's money and no the club is left with a pile of unpaid bills.

This is a classic case of what happens when a rich guy from another state thinks he can just open and operate a club in Miami. Absentee ownership of a nightclub (anywhere) is a joke!!!

Guest DeepHouseMan
According to Casey... he left because the owner unrealistically expected to see returns on his investment by now.

According to Gordon (interim manager)... Casey got fired because he has misused a bunch of the owner's money and no the club is left with a pile of unpaid bills.

This is a classic case of what happens when a rich guy from another state thinks he can just open and operate a club in Miami. Absentee ownership of a nightclub (anywhere) is a joke!!!

What a joke! I spoke with Casey several times, and Dr. whatever his name is who is the actual owner or one of the investors of the club, not sure. Anyhow, all I have to say is Casey is a fucking dreamer! Casey tried to pitch some bullshit to me that there was no need for promotion, he prefers word of mouth. He also said that he's run 7 clubs in the past in Amsterdam or who the hell know where and knows how to build a nightclub from the ground up. He basically said, leave it to me and you'll see how this is gonna work.

Guest tbooty
What a joke! I spoke with Casey several times, and Dr. whatever his name is who is the actual owner or one of the investors of the club, not sure. Anyhow, all I have to say is Casey is a fucking dreamer! Casey tried to pitch some bullshit to me that there was no need for promotion, he prefers word of mouth. He also said that he's run 7 clubs in the past in Amsterdam or who the hell know where and knows how to build a nightclub from the ground up. He basically said, leave it to me and you'll see how this is gonna work.

Yea good luck with that... Sorry, but not in Miami.

Guest musicalmissionary

HA! I was just waiting for someone to open the floodgates on this one. I'll just add that he claims he launched the "Mushroom Jazz" project with OM. Funny how his supposed Saturday night OM party never even got off the ground if his connections with them were so tight. I lost count of how many times he claimed he would have Miguel Migs play there and he acted so nonchalant about it... like it was a given. I'll stop there, but I could go on and on...

The new guy sounds very genuine and honest. He openly admits he's not very knowledgeable about the music but is very experienced in bar management. So I expect him to be a straightforward numbers guy without the ego... so they might actually have a chance... we'll see...