Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Honks Me Off

Guest coach

Guest coach

Why do people assume that those of us who LIVE on South Beach know anything about the hotels here? I always get asked for recommendations, and I'm like, what do you think, I just walk over and stay in a hotel every weekend or something?

Fuck that annoys me.

Guest musicalmissionary

grindsmygears_header.jpg

"You know what really grinds my gears? Those X-ray specs you used to buy out of the comics. I save up forever to buy these things and when I finally get them yesterday I couldn't see the inside of my son's belly. See, I wanted to see if he had eaten the last nilla wafer 'cause I told him I wanted it. Boy, I tell ya, that really grinds my gears."

Guest djway830

I live just down the block from a very reasonably priced place, The South Beach Hotel. It's somewhat of a Minimal, no no, art deco style inside. Pretty nice place on 21st between collins and liberty.

Guest NicoleC

I'm usually pretty good with that stuff, so you can send people my way. I don't mind helping out when I can. I actually recently discovered a GREAT hotel on the beach that is very reasonably priced. Not going to post it on here - want to keep it a secret so it doesn't change. ;)

Guest bassdropper
Why do people assume that those of us who LIVE on South Beach know anything about the hotels here? I always get asked for recommendations, and I'm like, what do you think, I just walk over and stay in a hotel every weekend or something?

Fuck that annoys me.

I usally go by color. how about you?

1- New pair of sneakers $75.99

2-A really yummy dinner at Cheesecake Factory for 2- $125.00

Never having to hear minimal again..Priceless!