Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Holiday season to All!

Guest swank

Guest swank

I take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy,Peaceful,and Rewarding Holiday Season.

This is a time where I reflect on the last year and try to determine whether I have helped others more than I've been helped. For me usually a determining factor which will eventually lead to my decision of whether I've had a successful year or not.

No matter what situations we might find ourselves in...please remember that there are always those who are less fortunate than we might be and are ashamed to ask for help...reach out to these people as they will reward you with their enthusiasm to succeed and bless you with a feeling of accomplishment.

I don't know the day that I might need help, but I do know that I've been helped in the past and I am very appreciative. It does not always have to be monetary support....it can be moral, it could be a place to rest their head, it could be a reference to a job, it could be watching their children for a few hours.....there are many ways to help.

I wish for you all peace.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Damm man you're like the Happy guy that cause people to dig tunnels in the street so that they can avoid you.... LOL

Guest swank
Damm man you're like the Happy guy that cause people to dig tunnels in the street so that they can avoid you.... LOL

life is what you make it Terry....this is not about being "the Happy Guy" it's about being considerate of those less fortunate than we are.

Now this is 'the Happy Guy'

CTFTdo_Da-g